帖子
2018-9-13 09:56 |显示全部帖子

回复 momok 的帖子

可以啊,但是要怎样发给你呢?

中级会员

帖子
2018-9-13 10:04 |显示全部帖子

TO whom may concern:

I'm XXX from XXX China.I'm so sorry to bother you but I have some problems with my tourist visa application and I really need your help now!

I submitted my tourist visa application at XXX to the Australian Visa Application Centre-Guangzhou by mailing,and at XXXX I received an email from the officer to tell me to replenish some information and I sent the information that they needed at XXX by emailing back to the official email-box.After that I haven't heard any information anymore.As I have been waiting for the application result for more than XX days,much longer than the official published time,I feel so worry that if I still not get my application yet,my travel to Australian will be ruined!That's exactly what I don't want to happen!

DearSir/Madam,I know Australia is a wonderful country with beautiful sightseeing and nice people,that's why I and my friends want to spend our holiday there.I have bought the round-trip airplane tickets、rent the car and booked the hotels,also my friends have got their visas already except me,so if the application  result don't come out in time,our vacation will be ruined!So I do need your help to find out what happento my application and help me figure it out to help me get my visa result ASAP.I will really really appreciate about every effort you make for me!

Thank you so much and wish you have a good day!

MY POSSPORT NO. :XXXXXXXXX

MY TRN NO. : XXXXXXXX

MY APPLICATION EMAIL :XXXXXXXXXX

Your Sincerely

XXXX

仅供参考,大家要根据自己实际情况调整一下,尽量把等待的过程写清楚,情真意切一点。。。。。

中级会员

帖子
2018-9-13 10:15 |显示全部帖子

回复 momok 的帖子

不谢,反正多试试不同的方法吧,我enquiry发了三次,complain也发了两次。。。。。祝福你这周也出签哈~~~~超越给你力量

中级会员