1. 背景:本人大四在读学生,寒假带妈妈去澳洲浪一波,顺便看看澳洲的环境如何,为读研做准备~
在此,衷心感谢本论坛各位大神的支持!!!
没有机票,没有酒店回单
12.8周四提交 12.12周一签证到手

2. 心路历程:
整个流程下来十分简单,就是整理资料而已,没有必要找中介或者旅行社帮助
由于本人在读的本科全校以英文授课,所以填写资料的时候并没有出现任何障碍,十分快
如果英语水平不高的,也不用担心,因为都是有中英文版的~

感谢可编辑的1419和54表格,论坛中搜索到的,比起手写,方便多了,链接:http://www.aoxintong.com/thread-18369-1-1.html

由于我是学生,没有任何资产,我的1419表上是据实填写需要担保人,担保人是爸妈,还出具了一份担保证明同意书。

关于在读证明上的内容:1. 起初担心我的在读证明上没有放假日期,签证官不批。论坛上的大神告诉我,每间学校的在读证明都有不同格式,叫我不用担心。
2. 我实在心急,不想等多一周开具假期证明,我们学校教务处开具证明要一周时间。。。无奈!所以,我补充了学生证,小本子,不是学生卡,的彩色复印件!

我们的AR,可恶的教务处,出具任何证明都要1周时间,我没有耐心等待
感谢各种在读证明等模板,改写十分方便!链接:http://www.aoxintong.com/thread-1404-1-1.html

3. 以下是提交的资料:

我是把材料清单列好,该准备的填好,该翻译的弄好,再交给妈妈去打印的~
电话中,我十分紧张,生怕妈妈会出一点差错。因为她一副,肯定能过的态度,而我则比较保守派,希望能准备好的就多准备,多提交资料。

后来,妈妈跟我说,她提交了护照、身份证、银行流水(现在银行都是自助就可打印了)、屋契、公司证明。

我也不太清楚她最终交了什么,但想分享一下我所列出来的清单

本人:

资料清单

备注

勾选

1419表格

打印下来

15页、16页处签名

ü

54表格

打印

中文那张签中文名,全英文那张签护照名拼音

ü

本人近期护照照片  3

1张贴在1419表右上角

2张单独,背面铅笔写上名字“”

6个月内拍摄2寸(3.5cm×4.5cm)白底彩照

ü

护照

旧护照也要复印

个人材料页(显示相片及个人详细资料)复印件两份,一份彩色,一份黑白

护照中,到其他国家旅行的证据页面的复印件,以及所有贴有签证标签、盖有出入境章、或有签字的护照页的彩色复印件

新加坡、马来西亚、泰国、美国都要复印!

家庭户口本

整本复印件(连续复印至第一页空白页);

彩色复印件一份

出生证

彩色复印件1

自己身份证

正反面彩色复印件一份

ü

爸爸(不随行)身份证

正反面彩色复印件一份

妈妈身份证

正反面彩色复印件一份

父母结婚证

彩色复印件1

独生子女证明

彩色复印件

在读证明

ü

学生证

彩色复印件

ü

居住证明

写广州的

根据情况,在电脑上补充完整资料

打印

信用卡

准备携带的信用卡复印件

ü

行程单

打印

ü

给签证官的信

中英文各打印一份

中英文文末处签名

ü

父母经济资助声明

父母双方签名

打印中英文版本

妈妈的:

资料清单

备注

勾选

1419表格

打印下来

15页、16页处签名

54表格

打印

中文那张签中文名,全英文那张签护照名拼音

本人近期护照照片  3

1张贴在1419表右上角

2张单独,背面铅笔写上名字“”

6个月内拍摄2寸(3.5cm×4.5cm)白底彩照

护照

有旧护照的,旧护照也要复印

个人材料页(显示相片及个人详细资料)复印件两份,一份彩色,一份黑白

护照中,到其他国家旅行的证据页面的复印件,以及所有贴有签证标签、盖有出入境章、或有签字的护照页的彩色复印件

新加坡、马来西亚和泰国都要复印!

家庭户口本

整本复印件(连续复印至第一页空白页);

已婚人士如不与配偶在同一本户口簿,需一并递交配偶的户口簿整本复印件。

彩色复印件一份

身份证

正反面彩色复印件一份

结婚证

彩色复印件一份

工作证明

中英文都要

月薪、联系人等信息要补充上去

盖章

如果单位有模板,则用单位的,但必须要有英文版翻译。

应该包括以下内容:职位、工资收入水平,工作年限,准假许可,以及签发该证明信的人的姓名和联系方式。

单位证明

(一般在公司的财务部都有)

本人所在单位的《营业执照副本》或《组织机构代码证》复印件,并盖公章

图例:

名片2

工资半年或者一年流水明细

单位开具工资收入明细

工资卡明细

发工资的银行卡的明细

银行账户

近期三到六个月的银行账户交易明细,余额1万以上

银行理财凭证

黑白复印件

信用卡流水

选择信用卡额度高,花费大,且每月准时还清额度的,信誉良好的,开具一年流水明细

一张或者两张

存款证明

开具5万元存款证明

房产证

佛山、广州的复印件,所有!!

证明有约束力回国,两个都要

购房发票

如有,可提供

居住证明

写广州的

根据情况,在电脑上补充完整资料

打印

信用卡

准备携带的信用卡复印件

我们的旅游照片一张

如有

行程单

打印

给签证官的信

中英文各打印一份

中英文文末处签名

4. 关于给签证官的信,我和妈妈的分开的。
我:

Letter to Visa Officer

VisaOffice, Australian Consulate-General
Guangzhou, China

December5, 2016

Dear Sirs and Madams,

Hello! This is XXX, one of a Chinese graduate students. Iam writing to tell you about my trip to Australia in this winter vacation. Ihope to pay a visit to Australia with my mother, Ms. XXX.

Currently, I am a senior student studying at XXX. I willgraduate in June, 2017. Our school use English as the official medium ofinstruction, examination and assessment. All courses are conducted in English.Hence, I am able to use English to communicate with native Australian and havethe ability to guide and travel with my mother.

I like traveling so much that I am always eager toexplore beautiful scenery. I have been to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand withmy mother, as shown by the attached previous passport pages. Furthermore, Ihave been to the United States for 2 months. I participated into the SummerWork and Travel Program, which was held by an organization called American WorkAdventures. I worked as a cashier and order taker in Mc Donald’s, which was agood experience for me. Moreover, I spent two weeks in traveling around the U.Sby myself.

The most important reason why I choose this wintervacation to go to Australia is that I want to cherish the last holiday in mylife and have a great time with my mother. I am not sure whether I would havetime to accompany with my mother after I go to work. Besides, after coming backto China from the U.S, I found that the multi culture and fresh air in foreigncountries really attract me. It helps me to relax myself and broaden myhorizons. Consequently, I get an idea to explore the southern hemisphere’s mostbeautiful country, Australia, with my mother. I hope that my mother can alsofeel the city, country and multi culture, therefore, she get a chance to easeher burden during her work in company. With my travel spirit and passion on it,I am sure that it will be a great journey with my mother. Both of us arelooking forward to it.

When traveling around the Australia, I will bring somecash with me and a credit card. My mother is a successful business woman. Sheis able to afford and support all the costs in Australia.

At the meantime, we only spend half month in Australiaand we promise to return to China on time. There are several reasons. Firstly,I will obtain my bachelor degree in June. Secondly, I am doing well in academicperformance and just got my scholarship. I have to return to China and continuemy study. Additionally, I plan to do some volunteer works with my friends andclassmate before I graduate. I must offer help and support for events andpromotions.

Ihave prepared all necessary documents required by the checklist. A travel planis provided to indicate places of interests where we will go.

Thank you for you reading my letter. Iwill appreciate it very much if my pleasant travel plan could come true owingto your kind grant of my visitor visa.

Sincerely,

XXX

December 5, 2016

妈妈的:

Visa Office, Australian Consulate-General

Guangzhou, China

December 5, 2016

Dear Sirs or Madame,

Here enclosed pleasefind my application for visitor visas for my daughter, XXX, and I. We plan totravel from January 19 to February 03, 2017 in Australia. My daughter, XXX, isstudying at XXX and will have her winter vocation then.

Personally speaking,I have worked in XXX Guangdong Branch for 29 years. My salaries is relativelyhigh and I enjoy a very good benefits every month. I do not have any financialburden. There is no doubt that we have quite enough financial capability tocover the travel and all the expenses during our stay in Australia.

I have been toSingapore, Malaysia, and Thailand, as shown by the attached previous passportpages. I went to these places with my daughter and both of us enjoyed beautifulscenery and had a great time.

We certainly willcome back to Guangzhou, where here is where I was born and raised up. InGuangzhou, I have my family, friends and relatives, who I always miss and love.I also have houses with great location and facilities, which makes me neverwant to move out.

In addition to thedocuments required by the checklist, we also add a plan indicating what placewe will go to visit. We suppose this information will of great help.

Both of my daughter, XXX,and I will appreciate a lot if our joyful travel plan could come true owing toyour kind grant of our visitor visas.

Sincerely Yours,

XXX

澳大利亚驻广州总领事馆签证办公室

尊敬的先生们或女士们:

谨此呈上我与女儿XXX的访问签证申请。我们计划于2017119日至203日与女儿XXX一起去澳大利亚旅游。我的女儿XXXXXX读书,将休寒假。

在此次行程前,我已在XXX广东分公司担任总监29年。我享受较高的收入和良好的福利,没有任何经济负担。毫无疑问,我完全有足够财力负担我们二人的旅费和在澳大利亚停留期间的的一切开销。

我和女儿XXX曾经一起到达新加坡、马来西亚和泰国旅游,所附旧护照页显示了记录。我的女儿XXX现在就读大学四年级,将在20176月毕业。由于这是女儿人生之中最后一个假期,我希望能充分利用这次假期,与她畅游澳洲,体验和体会多文化国度的人文和自然风光。我们当然将返回广州,这里有我们的家,我孩子的学业,我的事业,还有许多亲戚和朋友。

除了审查清单所要求的文件之外,我们还加入了澳洲的行程计划单。我想这些资料会对审查申请有所帮助。如能因获得贵方访问签证而使我们的愉快旅行得以实现,我们将非常感谢。

顺致敬意!

最后,再次感谢本论坛!以上就是个人小小建议和分享啦~~有的细节做得不到位的,大家见谅见谅~

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-12 15:24 |只看该作者

这是出签的邮件通知,内有附件

Visa Grant Notification - Reference No. 。。。。。
UNCLASSIFIED

Dear Applicant/Agent/Authorised Recipient,

Please see below information for Notification of the grant of your/your client's visitor visa.

Visa Label Free
The Australian Government does not require Australian visa holders to have a visa label placed in their passport for travel to Australia. The visa grant notice (attached below) explains the conditions of the visa including period of validity and entry requirements. Australian visa holders are encouraged to  carry this notice for their own reference. More information on label free travel is at www.border.gov.au and www.china.embassy.gov.au

Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO) Service
Australian visa holders are able to check their current visa details in VEVO by using Visa Grant Number which is listed in the attached visa grant notification. To access this service, please go to the following website: http://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Visa

Kind regards,

Immigration Section, Australian Consulate-General Guangzhou, 12F Development Centre,
No 3 Linjiang Da Dao, Zhujiang New City, Guangzhou, China 510623

Ph: +8620 38140250 / Fax: +8620 38140251
www.china.embassy.gov.au / www.border.gov.au

超级版主

帖子
2016-12-12 15:33 |只看该作者

哇~~分享得超详细呀

超级版主

帖子
2016-12-12 15:35 |只看该作者

是1月19日出行么?机票买好了么?

中级会员