一家三口申请签证,老公儿子出签我被拒

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 18:31 |只看该作者

本来不想再浪费时间在澳洲旅行上,因为觉得自己经历的太委屈,就决定花时间在这里吐下槽!我们全家是5月初收集好资料通过淘宝的佰程旅行网办理签证申请,我们一家三口去过东南亚,欧洲,去年还去了美国自由行,拥有10年自由行签证,我自己还比老公孩子多了日本韩国的出境记录。老公孩子的签证是在5月30日顺利出签,我个人的迟迟没有出,隔三差五的问佰程客服,答案总是要等,可能我的单子被单独调个另一个签证官了,所以单独出,6月19日,签证申请等待时间以达30个工作日以上,佰程给的回答还是等,我问不能无休止的等吧,万一等到飞机要飞了怎么办,他们说6月底再催,现在催签有风险(其实就是这个建议害了我,我应该在6月20日前催)。转眼到了6月29日了,还没出来,急死我了,我再次联络佰程的工作人员,他们说你现在可以催签了。于是我当天就写好了催签信,新加了后定的部分机票,以及老公孩子的出签证明,等到周一(7月2日),没结果,再次网上联系佰程,他们给了后台工作人员的电话座机,打过去咨询,她说在6月29 日她就分别给北上广三个大使馆各发了2封催签信,要我耐心等待结果。

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 18:39 |只看该作者

这个客服说我的资料估计被审查了,说这么长时间了,确实不正常。我觉得是过还是不过总要给个结果吧,不过我可以准备下一步啊,我问这么办,客服说可以打电话给澳洲移民局,反应情况,于是我朋友第二天就打了,花了一个小时的等待时间,转了2个老外,最后得到的结果就是要我们把情况以邮件的形式发到澳洲移民总局相关信箱。后来得知(据佰程客服说)我发的这个函件澳洲移民中心还是会转发北上广任一办理我签证的签证处。到了周四(7月5日)仍旧没结果,我着急死了,找佰程又问到了他们发催签信的北上广信箱,我呕心沥血的用中英文邮件再次阐述了一下我的问题,附上了我的签证申请资料,并在当天顺丰快递了简短中英文信件给三个大使馆。这些努力做完了后,周五就传来结果:被拒签!

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 18:45 |只看该作者

我不知道是我的催签造成这个结果,还是我的资料问题。我回忆了一下自己的资料,我的银行余额不多,但是我提供了京东金融的理财证明,金额是30多万余额。这个是不是老外不采信??佰程的服务器上传资料很有限,我的半年流水打印了20张,根本就不能一一上传上去,最后只挑了几张上传。我的固定房产证明都有三套提供。拒签后我把我的资料分别给了三个做旅行工作的朋友,他们都觉得我的资料没问题。

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 18:51 |只看该作者

为什么我觉得我应该在6月19号就申请催签了,大家看我6月29日申请催签,7月6日就给了拒签,也许说明我的催签有了效果。正常办理澳签最长工作日也就29个吧?我的都快60个工作日了,佰程的客服完全不负责任,不分析我的资料,就说催签有风险,难道真的是催了就烦了??如果是这样,非要催才有结果我完全可以早点催,然后在6月下旬知道结果后,再次申请二签,有时间重新办理!

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 18:57 |只看该作者

反正死猪不怕开水烫,人正不怕影子歪!上周五被拒签,我周六周日连夜研究了https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/自己二次在网站上申请!周日晚上申请到周一凌晨2点半,付了140澳加了点手续费,有2种选择,那个1000澳的加急版没选,听说现在加急都慢了,毕竟是暑假旺季。再说花1000澳去办个签证我觉得不值!我又不是虚假材料!哪怕现在能成行的可能性只有1%,我都要证明一下自己,第一学着自己在官网办理网签(严重怀疑佰程淘宝的客服根根本就没有审清自己的单子随便上传),第二不管是哪一步只要自己努力了,就行。

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 19:43 |只看该作者

这次二签证明我新增了5万冻结资产证明,增加了我的公司股东证明,还有解释信以及老公孩子通过的签证证明,真是呕心沥血啊!!!如果不过,那我也无憾,反正我努力了!大不了以后不去了!另外提醒大家,对于发达国家的签证申请确实还是要审慎,不能相信广告宣传低价,佰程的签证费连140澳都不到,只要570多人民币,这让我怀疑怎么赚钱??!这么低的收费,做事能用心?说不定把我们一家三口的单子错分开申请的!求人不如求己,对于发达国家的签证能自己申请还是亲力亲为吧!现在我也不求奇迹出现,老公孩子还是会去澳大利亚,这次是跟同事一家三口一起去的,他们5个人我不用担心。另外我的机票损失也跟大家提醒一下,南航的机票凭拒签信在飞机起飞24小时前是可以申请全额退款,但是东航的不管什么 情况都要收取150澳的手续费,澳洲捷星、虎航这些廉价航空就根本不能退了!所以大家买机票前先看看自己的机票条款最好!

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 20:32 |只看该作者

6 July 2018
Xia SHENG
712-3202 RONGKECHENG JIANGAN DIST
WUHAN HUBEI SHENG CHINA
In reply quote:
Client Name Xia SHENG
Date of Birth 25 December 1978
Date of Visa Application 15 May 2018
Application ID 1455613464
Transaction Reference Number EGOI84BPKJ
File Number BCC2018/3777944
Visa Application Charge Receipt Number 9009059923
Transmission Method Email sent to 2093813923@qq.com
Dear Xia SHENG
Notification of refusal of application for a Visitor (class FA) Visitor (Tourist) (subclass
600) visa
Refused Applicant
I wish to advise you that the application for this visa has been refused on 06 July 2018 for the
following applicant:
Client Name Xia SHENG
Date of Birth 25 December 1978
The applicant did not satisfy the provisions of the Migration Regulations 1994.
Decision
I am a delegated decision maker under section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In
reaching my decision, I have considered relevant legislation contained in the Act and the
Migration Regulations 1994 and information contained in the department’s policy guidelines
Procedures Advice Manual 3.
Under the migration law, a visa cannot be granted unless the applicant meets the relevant
legal requirements that are specified in the Act and the Regulations. Your application has
been considered against the criteria for a subclass 600 visa in the Visitor visa class.
As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do
not meet the criteria for the grant of a subclass 600 visa in the Visitor visa class. Therefore, I
refuse your application for a Visitor visa.

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 20:33 |只看该作者

Reasons for decision
You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:
The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the
visa is granted, having regard to:
(a) whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to which the last
substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and
(b) whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the Subclass 600
visa would be subject; and
(c) any other relevant matter.
Under policy when considering “any other relevant matter”, decision makers may take
into account a wide range of considerations to determine whether an applicant genuinely
intends a temporary stay in Australia. This may include, but is not limited to, the applicant’s
employment, economic and family circumstances, their credibility, the claimed purpose and
period of stay, and the applicant’s previous travel history.
In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visa
application form and the supporting documents provided. On balance, I find that you have
not demonstrated sufficiently strong employment, economic, family or other commitments in
China that would be sufficient incentive for you to return to China.
More specifically, while you claim to be employed in China, you have not provided sufficient
evidence with your application of a regular salary payment that supports your income and
employment claims. This leads me to have doubts as to your ongoing employment and
overall economic circumstances in China. As such, I do not consider that you have strong
employment or economic incentives to return China at the end of your proposed stay in
Australia.
In light of the above considerations, I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay
temporarily in Australia for the purpose you have stated, and therefore find that you do not
satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994.
Review rights
There is no right of merits review for this decision.
As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the day
it was transmitted.
Questions about this decision
We cannot consider your visa application any further.
Visa application charge
The visa application charge which has already been paid can only be refunded in limited
circumstances, regardless of the application outcome.

中级会员

帖子
2018-7-9 20:35 |只看该作者

以上是我的拒签信,小丸子大人有空的时候帮我看看我们一家三口20号的飞机,我现在只能祈祷祈祷再祈祷奇迹发生

超级版主

帖子
2018-7-11 09:33 |只看该作者

感觉是被中介无良低价促销给耽误了。。。

超级版主

帖子
2018-7-11 09:34 |只看该作者

拒签具体理由给的是无固定工资流水。