急急急!!!求助小丸子大人:孩子和孩子她爸被拒签了

新手上路

帖子
2017-1-2 20:57 |只看该作者

求助小丸子大人:我今年10月去过澳洲,计划新年后一家三口及几个朋友去澳洲玩,目前机票已经买好了,但是悲剧的情况出现了,

上周五(12月30)收到了拒签的信息,签证提供资料如下:1、工资对账单 ,余额是6万(第一次流水余额是前一周几千几千从支付宝取钱出来存进去,第二次旅行社说要求6万,2天内分多次存够了6万)2、在职证明,因LG上一份工作工作工作了4年刚离职,害怕无业申请担心约束力不够,用了朋友公司在职证明 (工资一直发放到12月)3、结婚证、户口本、房产证、车辆证明  12月29日接到电调,领馆人员有问到公司情况,我LG也回答了,她在电话就说了她了解到的公司情况和我LG的回答不一致,表示怀疑态度,,问我老公有什麽解释?结果旅行社周五就回复拒签了,

请问小丸子及群里的小伙伴,我是否能够进行二签?二签是以什麽身份申请呢?我的流水和在职是否可以一起提供呢?二签的解释信应该怎么写?因时间紧逼,希望小丸子大人能够抽时间回复,非常感谢!

拒签信如下:

Dear MrXXX

Notification of the refusal of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600 ) visa.

This letter refers to your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600)
visa, which was lodged at Guangzhou on 23 December 2016.

I wish to advise that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant(s):

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant(s) it applies to.

Review Rights

There is no right of merits review for this decision.

Visa Application Charge

The visa application charge which has already been paid was for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limited circumstances in which refunds can be given.

Questions About this Decision

No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. However, if you have questions about this decision, or the process or information that was taken into account, you can contact this office.

Yours sincerely

Lisa

Visa Officer

Position Number: 60031215

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

DECISION RECORD

Primary Applicant

Name                               Xiaocong WEN

Date of Birth                     19 September 1984

Application ID           11342345501

Citizenship                     Peoples Republic Of China

Passport Number           E22741002

Other Applicants

No Other Applicants Recorded

Details of Application

Application ID                    IRIS 11342345501

Visa Class

VISITOR (Class FA)  VISITOR (Subclass 600)

Visa Type                              Temporary

Application Lodgement Date 23 December 2016

File Number                                        03514406

Payment Receipt Number          170000036106

Information Considered

I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:

·
relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;

·
information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;

·
documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and

·
other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision

Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:

“The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

(a)
whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to  

which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and

(b)
whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the

Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and

(c) any other relevant matter.”

Before a visa can be issued, applicants must demonstrate strong financial, employment and/ or personal ties which would demonstrate their incentive to abide by the conditions of that visa, and depart Australia at the end of their authorised temporary stay. I am not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate such ties.

You have provided information in your application stating that you are employed by Guangzhou Yingya Commodity Co., Ltd. However, checks conducted by this office found inconsistencies between the information you provided in the application and the information gathered during the course of assessment. This information was put to you during a telephone interview on 29/12/2016. You were unable to provide a satisfactory explanation.

I have weighed up all the information available to me and on balance I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa would be granted.

Decision

As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Guangzhou.

Lisa

Visa Officer

Position Number: 60031215

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

29 December 2016

超级版主

帖子
2017-1-4 10:58 |只看该作者

那就是工作造假,被查出来了。。。

超级版主

帖子
2017-1-4 11:00 |只看该作者

yoyo316022 发表于 2017-1-2 20:57
求助小丸子大人:我今年10月去过澳洲,计划新年后一家三口及几个朋友去澳洲玩,目前机票已经买好了,但是悲 ...

所以这次是你老公和孩子申请,你已经有了签证对吧?

如果你工作和收入稳定,你老公这边按照实际离职情况来申请,各方面材料充分,出签也是不成问题的。如果造假查出,那肯定是要拒签的。

新手上路

帖子
2017-1-4 21:49 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

小丸子,我已有签证了,我现在重新做资料,我解释信能不能写这是听从了中介机构的建议等情况去解释这个工作单位不一致的情况呢?我需要增加什麽资料增加出签机会啊?

超级版主

帖子
2017-2-7 13:42 |只看该作者

yoyo316022 发表于 2017-1-4 21:49
回复 小丸子 的帖子

小丸子,我已有签证了,我现在重新做资料,我解释信能不能写这是听从了中介机构的建议 ...

二签递交了么?建议事实求是,写明情况。就以刚离职身份申请,提供你的准签信息,以及你的工作证明+工资流水+其他资金材料作为你老公材料的支持哈。