送交的广州领事馆

已婚女,去过韩国和美国,提供了在职证明,准假证明,收入证明,月薪6000加提成
                   公司营业执照(自己手写翻译的)
                  6个月银行流水,余额15万
                 30万理财产品购买合同,一年后到期
                  旅游计划
                  房产证,结婚证,户口本,身份证

9月27日显示收到快递,28日信用卡扣费通知,29号接到电调
当时已经开始放十一长假了,在成都旅游的途中接到电话,打到公司同事接电话说我休假中,让她打手机。。第一次没接到,第二次打来接到了,明显感觉中秘有些不悦,问我公司法人是谁,名字具体怎么写,在公司职务,工资发放形式,为什么去澳大利亚,行程如何,很简短的对话,就挂断了电话。
三分钟后就收到了拒签邮件。
然后同事打来电话,说刚才广州大使馆打电话给了我的上级主管,就是我的准假证明上提供的联系人,简单问了公司规模,接电话人的职位,主管也跟我交代的内容回答的一样,没什么异议。简单三个问题就挂了电话。

感觉莫名其妙,怎么澳大利亚签证这么难?
求各位指点,二签如何加材料?

下面是拒签信内容

Reasons for Decision

Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:

“The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

(a)
whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to  

which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and

(b)
whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the

Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and

(c) any other relevant matter.”

Before a visa can be issued, applicants must demonstrate strong financial, employment and/ or personal ties which would demonstrate their incentive to abide by the conditions of that visa, and depart Australia at the end of their authorised temporary stay. I am not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate such ties.

You have provided information in your application stating that you are employed by Shenzhen XXX International Logistics Co., Ltd.. However, checks conducted by this office found inconsistencies between the information you provided in the application and the information gathered during the course of assessment. This information was put to you during a telephone interview on 29 September 2016. You were unable to provide a satisfactory explanation.

You have applied to visit Australia as a tourist. I have taken into consideration the information made in your application, however during the course of assessment you have demonstrated very little knowledge of your intended travel such as itinerary, place of destination and etc. Your limited understanding of your claimed trip to Australia raises doubts as to the bona fides of your stated intention for travel and as such I cannot be satisfied that a genuine visit is intended.

I have weighed up all the information available to me and on balance I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa would be granted.

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-17 16:28 |只看该作者

公司造假了吧.使馆查到的和你提供的信息不一致,而且你的解释也无法令人信服。

超级版主

帖子
2016-11-17 17:19 |只看该作者

CICI0303 发表于 2016-11-15 17:24
楼主你好:这是我的具体情况,请帮忙分析:
送交的广州领事馆

提供材料信息与使馆查核的不一致,电调有问到相关信息,你没有给出让签证官满意/信服的回答。

再就是对行程和目的地的不甚清楚,也让签证官对你的出行有疑虑。

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-17 18:52 |只看该作者

楼主是一个人去吗?
我也比较担心我老婆的公司。外地民企,然后在上海工作。委托了家上海的劳务公司发放工资,交社保和公积金。工资单上发工资的日期不是固定的,有时候还会隔一个月,第二个月一起发。。。我也是醉了,外地的财务也会直接私人对私人转账发放奖金。

初级会员

帖子
2016-11-19 12:32 |只看该作者

拒签信里有写啊,估计是在职证明和公司营业执照这块出问题了。“你和你的主管回答电调内容是一致的“,你们俩都说假话了?

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-21 14:11 |只看该作者

工作就是在那工作啊,没有造假
不知道还要怎么说了

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-21 14:46 |只看该作者

阎王好过,小鬼难缠,如果是直接跟澳大利亚签证官对话,还好一些,这些中文秘书比较奇怪。她用中国式的思维,判断你,说什么都不信。
问我旅行行程问题,我说要去墨尔本和悉尼,塔岛,已经做了一个行程安排,从第一天到第二十天,具体做什么写的比较清楚,就按照这个行程走,我都提交了资料,你可以看下。然后挂了电话就说我对行程不熟悉,不是去旅游的,意图有问题。还能怎么回答啊?

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-21 14:50 |只看该作者

计划过年的时候去,有伴就约伴,没伴就自己玩,比较随意,现在签证都没有搞定,什么都白费了。

超级版主

帖子
2016-11-22 16:04 |只看该作者

CICI0303 发表于 2016-11-21 14:50
计划过年的时候去,有伴就约伴,没伴就自己玩,比较随意,现在签证都没有搞定,什么都白费了。 ...

电调都问什么问题了?看来是工作方面有材料让签证官有疑虑。。

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-24 15:28 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

问我公司法人是谁,名字具体怎么写,在公司职务,工资发放形式,为什么去澳大利亚,行程如何,很简短的对话,就挂断了电话。
有一个小细节。就是中文秘书问我你们老板怎么称呼你,我说我们公司都是称呼英文名字,CICI,她反问,你们老板叫CICI?不是男的吗?我说是老板叫我CICI,我们老板叫Mike。不好意思,听错了。
及时纠正过来了,这也没什么啊。
不明白为什么被拒签,已经第二次提交资料了,昨天信用卡已经扣款了,现在等电调呢。我就增加了公司给我的劳务合同,我的名片,我的工牌。其他没有了。

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-25 16:24 |只看该作者

第二次申请,又是三天拒签,下面是拒签邮件
Based on your application, I do not consider your stated employment circumstances to be strong evidence that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by the conditions of your visa and to depart Australia within visa validity.

You have applied to visit Australia as a business visitor. I have taken into consideration the information made in your application, however during the course of assessment you have demonstrated very little knowledge of your intended travel such as itinerary, place of destination and etc. Your limited understanding of your claimed trip to Australia raises doubts as to the bona fides of your stated intention for travel and as such I cannot be satisfied that a genuine visit is intended.
中文秘书来电话,气势汹汹,一副要讨伐我的样子,听声音是个年纪比较大的女人。一直问我为什么还要去澳大利亚,不是已经被拒签了,为什么这么快又申请。不等我说完就打断我。在大使馆上班就这么凶,哼!

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-25 16:31 |只看该作者

不申请第三次了,有钱去别的国家花,不一定非得去澳洲,世界那么大,精彩到处都是。

超级版主

帖子
2016-11-25 16:53 |只看该作者

CICI0303 发表于 2016-11-25 16:24
第二次申请,又是三天拒签,下面是拒签邮件
Based on your application, I do not consider your stated em ...

额。。
拒签信里头:You have applied to visit Australia as a business visitor.
你的材料里面写了商务出行?

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-28 12:07 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

其实去澳洲不是纯玩的,需要考察一些项目,觉得麻烦,需要提供的资料比较多,所以第一次申请的旅游签证,没有提商业考察的事,拒签以后,第二次申请的商务签证,也让国外那边给写了邀请函,提供了拜访客户的各种信息。说实话,这次资料提供的挺详细的,不知道还能加什么了。现在跟大使馆申述,又都回复只能重新申请,不能申述。可是我没有什么资料能补充了,第三次申请也是一样被拒,公司就考虑派其他人去澳洲了。
我觉得是运气的缘故吧,这次电调的老女人一听声音就特别龟毛,像审犯人一样,态度十分恶劣。

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-28 14:10 |只看该作者

电调是附加程序,签证的审核主要是文件审核,文件审核没有疑问的,一般不进入电调程序直接发放签证。只有当文件审核中有疑问时才会进行电话调查,电话调查是给申请者一个澄清疑问的机会,电调员会针对VO在文件审核中注明的疑点进行询问,但为了避免申请者的欺骗,一般未必会直接询问,而是会绕圈子,旁敲侧击。如果申请者提供的材料是真实的,仅仅是VO的误解或者提交的材料模棱两可,一般在电话调查中只要如实回答都可以澄清而获得签证。对于文件审核疑问的澄清,大部分国家采用电调,少部分采用面试(譬如美国),正如很多人误解美签面试时亚裔VO的通过率低一样,很多人也将澳洲签证的拒签误解为电调员的态度。