10.驾驶证复印件
11.父母资助信(中英)
12.给签证官的信(父母的资助,我按时回去,朋友亲属都在国内)
13.父亲房产证复印件
14.父母离异的判决书
15.公司发的个人名片16.行程单和酒店预订
个人情况说明:
父母离异,没有离婚证,我就提供了法院判决书复印件。
我被电调了,问我一个人去干什么,我就说我想旅游顺便看看我的朋友,他今年申请了workingholidayvisa,还说没有我这个朋友,什么的 我当时听了就着急了。
签证官说我的流水不够,我说我一直用了一个活动账户招商,都存支付宝和朝朝盈投资,想去澳洲准备些现金流。
我原来在北京工作过一段时间,原公司中间换了一次工资卡从招商换到了民生银行,后来去北京就直接发现金,现在回来河南公司又发了中行。我没办法提供一个准确的银行流水。
没有存款证明,签证官说那你把现有的银行卡流水打出来,那会我正准备要开会,领导催的急,我说下午回过去,结果下午我就收到了电子的拒签信。
我原来给叔叔阿姨办过签证都通过了一年多次往返就是看了咱们论坛里的帖子,这次不知道什么原因,我电话接的慌张了。

Information Considered
I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:
·
relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;
·
information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;
·
documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and
·
other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision
Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:

The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:
(a) whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and
(b) whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and
(c)  any other relevant matter.

In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visa application form, as well as supporting documents relating to your personal and financial circumstances in China.  

You stated in your application that you intend to visit Australia for tourism. I find that you have not demonstrated you have sufficiently strong financial, family, employment or other commitments in China that would be an incentive for you to return to China.

More specifically, while you claim to be employed in China, you have not provided sufficient evidence with your application, such as recent taxation receipts or evidence of a regular salary payment that supports your income and employment claims.

In light of the above considerations, I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose you have stated, and therefore find that you do not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994.

Decision
As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Shanghai.

初级会员

帖子
2016-10-28 17:00 |只看该作者

我还提供了行程单和酒店预订

超级版主

帖子
2016-10-29 09:15 |只看该作者

EllenSong23 发表于 2016-10-28 16:58
一签准备资料1.申请表
2.54家庭表
3.家庭户口本(父亲 、弟弟和我在一个户口本上。母亲在另外一个户口本上 ...

More specifically, while you claim to be employed in China, you have not provided sufficient evidence with your application, such as recent taxation receipts or evidence of a regular salary payment that supports your income and employment claims.
工作部分,签证官对工作对真实性有疑虑。这部分提供的材料不充分。

另外,其实从电调中,就可以看出拒签的点在哪。
单人申请,不是很好出签的情况下,那边普通朋友最好不要提及。
资金方面,只有余额2万+的可支配资金材料。肯定不够。父母既然提供资助信,就应该提供相应的可支配资金材料支持。

初级会员

帖子
2016-10-29 11:21 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

工作部分,一个是在职证明(版本上有准假和职位和年薪)我们是企业公司,有签劳务合同,交五险,没有一金。其他还 有什么版主可否支招。我也交了一张我的名片。

超级版主

帖子
2016-10-31 15:41 |只看该作者

EllenSong23 发表于 2016-10-29 11:21
回复 小丸子 的帖子

工作部分,一个是在职证明(版本上有准假和职位和年薪)我们是企业公司,有签劳务合同 ...

你现在这份工作工作多长时间了?工作方面只能是尽可能提供能提供的材料了,比如做的项目,工作照片等等。
资金方面肯定还要再补充材料,包括补充父母方面的材料。

初级会员

帖子
2016-11-1 14:41 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

版主好  我做的工作是面包店的加盟连锁  之前在花盆蛋糕工作了一年半,现在在为另外一个品牌多乐之日刚工作不到半年,但我在申请表写的第二份工作是两年。因为工作内容基本上都是围绕加盟商洽谈,甲方选址工作,协调部门成功开店的内容,两份工作性质行业都基本是一致的,而且第一份工作有发提成都是现金。不走银行卡,在北京。第二份工作在郑州我的家乡。所以我就以第二份工作为主了,我不知道如果在申请是不是要不真实情况给签证官说明情况,我在第二份工作也只工作了半年,但我现在问一些旅行社的人,说再申请最好半年后。

超级版主

帖子
2016-11-2 15:00 |只看该作者

EllenSong23 发表于 2016-11-1 14:41
回复 小丸子 的帖子

版主好  我做的工作是面包店的加盟连锁  之前在花盆蛋糕工作了一年半,现在在为另外一 ...

工作方面,关键是提供工作证明要和工资对应,如果无法对应,那么说服力就很有限。
你工作方面的情况,目前看起来约束力比较薄弱。你两份工作在不同的地方,这个越解释越有问题。复杂化不利于签出。保险起见,再缓缓签会更有胜算。

初级会员

帖子
2016-11-8 11:25 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

好的,谢谢版主建议。非常非常非常感谢,有一些头绪了,原来都是复杂搞得

超级版主

帖子
2016-11-14 15:33 |只看该作者

EllenSong23 发表于 2016-11-8 11:25
回复 小丸子 的帖子