在校学生签证申请被拒,如何准备申诉?(二签已通过)

中级会员

帖子
2016-10-13 15:57 |显示全部帖子

小丸子版主好下午接到电调,十分钟就收到拒签信。
由于电话的原因,昨天和今天上午,大使馆打我电话都打不通,今天早上打到我的学院然后又打给我导师,才知道这两天没联系上我。中午赶紧去换卡,下午接到电话就拒了。
电调内容,主要是问了下以前的出国经历,家庭情况,学校的情况。可能是我没提供父母的资金证明(因为我每个月补贴有3000多,我就没提供父母的资金),关于父母工作收入的问题问的比较多。

Before a visa can be issued, applicants must demonstrate strongfinancial, employment and personal ties which would demonstrate their incentiveto abide by the conditions of that visa, and depart Australia at the end oftheir authorised temporary stay. I am not satisfied that you have providedsufficient evidence to demonstrate such ties.

I note that your parents will financiallysupport you during your stay in Australia. Access to sufficient funds is aseparate requirement to the assessment of incentives to return. Generally,offers of support or guarantees given by others are not sufficient evidence ofa genuine temporary stay. The onus is on the applicant to satisfy the decisionmaker that they intend only to stay temporarily in Australia. Your financialcircumstances in your home country are relevant to the assessment of yourincentives to return and comply with the visa conditions. Based on theinformation provided in your application, I am not satisfied that you havedemonstrated any financial incentive to return to your home country.

说一下我的材料(除了必要的资料):

1.我自己银行卡账单:中国银行储蓄卡,每月3000多收入,余额2w多点;交通银行和建行的信用卡账单(每月消费2000左右);支付宝半年的流水(每月有1W左右) ;

2.提供了我名下10W的股票资产证明(这点在电调时问了,我说这部分资金是父母给的);

3.学校在校证明,院长签字盖章;还复印了学生证;

4.来回机票(我已经买好了机票);

5.旅行保险;

6.签证页。我有15年的申根签(去了法国 意大利 瑞士 希腊);土耳其签证;泰国签证;柬埔寨签证;

最后拒签主要原因是资金证明这块不足,如果我要申诉的话,还需要提供哪些材料呢?申诉成功的概率高吗,麻烦版主大大了

超级版主

帖子
2016-10-14 11:05 |显示全部帖子

再申请,就得提供父母的材料支持了!父母资金支持,也能反映家庭约束力。

超级版主

帖子
2016-10-14 11:05 |显示全部帖子

澳洲600签证没有申诉。只能重新申请。

中级会员

帖子
2016-10-14 12:10 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子 的帖子

我父亲是做生意的  母亲无工作。所以都无法提供在职证明,我父亲银行卡余额只有4W,因为钱都投资到其他地方去了,流水基本上有20多W进出;母亲的卡里有30w余额,很早之前就存进去了。二签我再提供父母银行卡的流水,以及资助证明信。我想不到还需要提供其他什么证明了。我机票很早就已经买好了,不去的话就浪费了,麻烦小丸子大大了

中级会员

帖子
2016-10-14 16:38 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子 的帖子

Visa office, Australia Consulate-General, Shanghai, China

Dear Sir or Madam

Hello, this is xxx, a 2nd year PhD student of xxx University (985,211 university), studying materials science and engineering. Here enclosed my application for a visitor visa to Australia. I plan to travel in Australia from 23rd December 2016 to 4th January 2017.

This is my second time for applying a visitor visa. I applied for a visa the first time on 6th October, unfortunately it was refused due to the insufficient evidence of financial support for my journey. In the telephone interview on 13th October, I said I have income per month (CNY 3200), but this is not sufficient for supporting my journey. Besides, my parents will give me financially support for this vacation. It is my negligence that I forgot provided my parents’ asset certification and their financial support letter for my journey.

I dream of travelling around the world and I plan to travel abroad every year. My parents praised my travelling dream and they give me financially support to make sure my travel plan without any economic difficulties. In 2014 year, they gave me CNY100000 as travel fund for supporting my travel plan. I put this fund into my stock account for investing because I have experience in stock investment. Now it is my private asset and I can sell these stocks to cash for my daily use if necessary. My parents agreed to this Australia journey and they will give me financial support during my stay in Australia. I am proud of my parents and they love me too.

I like traveling, enjoy the nature and learn more about other cultures. Last year in 2015, I enjoyed my summer holiday in Europe (France, Switzerland, Italy and Greece) and I had a wonderful time there. In January this year, I travelled to Malaysia and Thailand. The gorgeous sunset on the sea and the beautiful island gave me a wonderful memory. Two month ago, I went to Siem Reap city in Cambodia. The Angkor Wat, one of the greatest World wonders, which kept me fascinated for its history and mystery.

Travelling to Australia is one of my goals and wishes this year. I think all this property statements can demonstrate that I have enough money for this Australia journey. After this journey, I must come back to continue my study for a doctor degree. I enjoying my life here and I love my family and friends, they all in china. I cannot image my life without them beside. I guarantee that I will obey the local laws during the tour and come back to China when I finish the trip.

In addition to the documents required by the checklist, I also provided the travel insurance and detailed trip itinerary for this journey. I hope the provided information will be helpful to my application and I will appreciate it very much if my travel plan could come true owing to your kind grand of visitor visa.

If there is any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

这是我二签准备写给签证官的信,可以吗。信件后面再附上我这几年在国外的旅行照片。

超级版主

帖子
2016-10-15 10:56 |显示全部帖子

leezhenguo 发表于 2016-10-14 12:10
回复 小丸子 的帖子

我父亲是做生意的  母亲无工作。所以都无法提供在职证明,我父亲银行卡余额只有4W,因 ...

父亲做生意,有营业执照么?如果有,提供营业执照复印件。
再提供你说的父亲余额4W的银行流水,以及母亲的资金证明。
再来就是写一封解释信,写明父母会赞助出行。

超级版主

帖子
2016-10-15 10:59 |显示全部帖子

leezhenguo 发表于 2016-10-14 16:38
回复 小丸子 的帖子

Visa office, Australia Consulate-General, Shanghai, China

给签证官的信很可以,就这么提供吧。再附上旅行照片。

中级会员

帖子
2016-10-15 12:22 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子 的帖子

没有营业执照啊,主要都是些投资,因此不能提供在职证明。只能提供银行卡流水。关于父母的工作是否需要在信中进一步详细说明呢?二签准备增加的资料:父母银行卡的半年流水;父母的赞助说明信并签字;写解释信并附上以前旅行照片。

超级版主

帖子
2016-10-23 11:46 |显示全部帖子

leezhenguo 发表于 2016-10-15 12:22
回复 小丸子 的帖子

没有营业执照啊,主要都是些投资,因此不能提供在职证明。只能提供银行卡流水。关于父 ...

关于父母的工作如果没有相关证明,感觉详细说明反而不是很妙。
你的户口应该不和父母在一起吧,建议同时提供父母的户口材料。父母提供资金赞助的情况,需要提供能证明与父母关系的材料,如果户口不在一起,可以提供出生证明/独生子女证。

中级会员

帖子
2016-10-26 16:13 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子 的帖子

感谢小丸子,刚接到电调,电调后十分钟签证就下来了。

中级会员

帖子
2016-10-26 16:41 |显示全部帖子

二签补交的资料:
1)父母的半年银行卡流水;
2)父母的出资证明(中英文);
3)解释信,关于第一次签证为何被拒做出详细解释,信件内容如上;
4)word彩色打印以前的旅行照片,证明你是爱旅行的人;

电调内容如下
xxx:你是xxx吗
我:是的xxx: 现在方便接电话吗
我:可以的
xxx:你为什么要去澳大利亚?
我:因为我看到有打折机票,很划算,就买了。澳大利亚很美,早就想去,年底去的话澳洲是夏天,也适合旅行。
xxx:你已经买了机票?
我:是的,我把机票单子打印出来一起递交了啊
xxx:我没看到啊,我只看到你写了航班号,你是自己递交的材料吗
我:我是邮寄递交的,麻烦您找一下,应该有的。(那边在翻资料的声音)
xxx:噢,看到了,你是买了哪个航空公司的票?
我:川航的,四川航空,往返悉尼的
xxx:机票多少钱
我:3100左右
xxx:是含税价格吗
我:是的,包括税和保险。
xxx:你是什么时候买的
我:7月份买的,那时候我看到川航搞活动,就买了
xxx:我看你之前去过欧洲旅行,你是一个人去的吗
我:是的   我喜欢一个人旅行
xxx: 能详细说一下那次旅行的行程吗,你去过哪些城市,呆了多久
我:@#¥%……&*……%¥@#    详细说了一堆
xxx:你是坐哪家航空公司
我:去巴黎的时候坐的阿塞拜疆航空,回来从伊斯坦布尔做的南航的回北京
xxx:阿塞拜疆航空,我好想没听说过,这是某个集团的子公司吗
我:这是阿塞拜疆的国家航空公司,类似我们的国航,是12年才开通的中国航线,当时价格比较便宜,所以选择了它。
xxx:你这次去澳大利亚准备去哪些城市
我:悉尼  塔斯马尼亚  墨尔本大洋路
xxx:那你知道从悉尼怎么到塔斯马尼亚吗
我:我准备做飞机去,悉尼飞塔斯马尼亚的首府霍巴特
xxx:那需要飞多久,机票大概多少钱  你知道吗
我:我查了下  大概1000多人民币   2个小时左右(还好做了攻略,这些比较熟悉)
xxx:你在学校发表过论文吗
我:硕士的时候发表过英文论文
xxx:能告诉我论文的名字吗  在哪发表的
我:在国外的@#¥%期刊发表的#¥%……&……%¥¥%¥
(明显听到那边的打字声音,她在输入论文网上检索)
我:这个需要在谷歌学术里面才能搜索到的,属于专业类期刊
xxx:这个期刊是哪个国家的
我:好像是荷兰的吧   哪个数据库是荷兰一家公司的   我的论文是发表在旗下的一个期刊
xxx:期刊的名字叫什么
我:#%¥%¥%
xxx:你12月份去,学校有假期吗
我:我们现在不用上课,时间可以自由分配,灵活度比较大。学校也同意了我这次旅行的(有学院盖章的证明)
xxx:行   如果有其他问题   我再联系你
我:。。。反应了3秒,好的   再见
(我其实想说你还想知道什么,尽管问,不要再拒签我了)

总结:准备二签的同学,准备好资料的同时,一定要对材料很熟悉,签证官问的问题有时候详细的连你自己都想不到

超级版主

帖子
2016-10-27 09:49 |显示全部帖子

二签下来了么?
ps:这电调盘问得够详细呀。。。。。。

中级会员

帖子
2016-10-27 11:56 |显示全部帖子