二签又被拒了怎么办

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-9 16:21 |显示全部帖子

Dear  ZHANG

Notification of the refusal of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600 ) visa.

This letter refers to your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600)
visa, which was lodged at Shanghai on 06 September 2016.

I wish to advise that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant(s): ZHANG

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant(s) it applies to.

Review Rights

There is no right of merits review for this decision.

Visa Application Charge

The visa application charge which has already been paid was for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limite

Other Applicants

No Other Applicants Recorded

Details of Application

Visa Class

VISITOR (Class FA)  VISITOR (Subclass 600)

Visa Type                              Temporary

Application Lodgement Date 06 September 2016

File Number                                        01696810

Payment Receipt Number          170000030304

Information Considered

I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:

·
relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;

·
information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;

·
documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and

·
other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision

Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

(a) whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and

(b) whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and

(c)         any other relevant matter.

In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visa application form, as well as supporting documents relating to your personal and financial circumstances in China.

You stated in your application that you intend to visit Australia for tourism.   I find that you have not demonstrated you have sufficiently strong financial, family, employment or other commitments in China that would be an incentive for you to return to China.

More specifically, while you claim to be employed in China,  your business is a recently registered small business with low capital, and as such cannot be considered significant in the context of the likely costs of a temporary stay in Australia, or be considered to demonstrate an incentive to return to China after a trip to Australia.

I note that this is your second application for a visitor visa.  Your previous application was refused as the decision maker was not satisfied you had demonstrated sufficiently strong financial, family, employment or other commitments in China that would be an incentive for you to return to China.

I have assessed your current visa application, including the additional information you have provided with your application.

I find that the additional information that you have provided with the current application does not adequately address the concerns raised in the decision to refuse your previous application.

In light of the above considerations, I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose you have stated, and therefore find that you do not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994.

Decision

As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Shanghai.

Sophia Zou

Position Number: 60021353

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

09 September 2016

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-9 16:21 |显示全部帖子

这是我二签拒签信,小丸子你看看,好伤心啊

超级版主

帖子
2016-9-10 12:24 |显示全部帖子

More specifically, while you claim to be employed in China,  your business is a recently registered small business with low capital, and as such cannot be considered significant in the context of the likely costs of a temporary stay in Australia, or be considered to demonstrate an incentive to return to China after a trip to Australia.
具体理由这里给出来了。你个体经营最近才注册,规模小,注册资金少。签证官对你经营和收入的稳定性有疑虑。

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-10 14:48 |显示全部帖子

小丸子 发表于 2016-9-10 12:24
More specifically, while you claim to be employed in China,  your business is a recently registered  ...

我是2014年注册的两年多了,每月收入不低于一万,,看来我三签也不好过啊,假如我孩子过两个月一岁了能否全家一起申请呢,那样的话有可能吗

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-10 23:33 |显示全部帖子

我忘记告诉你了其实我表哥在澳大利亚,本来打算这次去旅游加探亲的,但我没提澳洲有亲戚朋友,所以以后一直不能提对吗,不然就说谎了!一般情况下有亲戚是提还是不提哪个好签啊?反正我是不能提了,因为前面申请时我说了没有亲戚朋友在澳洲

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-11 22:04 |显示全部帖子

楼主把个人信息屏蔽一下吧。护照号姓名什么的。

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-12 10:16 |显示全部帖子

回复 liaochao2002 的帖子

谢谢亲,呵呵

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-12 15:06 |显示全部帖子

小丸子我一直在想着还要不要三签,以你的经验可以给点建议吗,三签我还有必要吗,因为资料我都实在没有添加的了,我新店已经开业了,只有租赁合同,没办营业执照呢,我老店有营业执照,假如三签我是自己申请还是我们一家三口合适呢,另外你感觉我还有必要三签吗,期待你的解答!

超级版主

帖子
2016-9-12 16:56 |显示全部帖子

a121713837 发表于 2016-9-10 23:33
我忘记告诉你了其实我表哥在澳大利亚,本来打算这次去旅游加探亲的,但我没提澳洲有亲戚朋友,所以以后一直 ...

额。。。表哥。。为什么不早说呢。。。表哥关系很近的呀,关系近的亲戚都建议如实填写啊!!!

一般朋友和关系老远的不往来的亲戚一般建议不提。。

超级版主

帖子
2016-9-12 16:58 |显示全部帖子

a121713837 发表于 2016-9-12 15:06
小丸子我一直在想着还要不要三签,以你的经验可以给点建议吗,三签我还有必要吗,因为资料我都实在没有添加 ...

为啥你拒签理由里面写是最近才注册的。。你的收入提供的最近流水能看出每个月有10000左右的进帐么?

超级版主

帖子
2016-9-12 16:59 |显示全部帖子

a121713837 发表于 2016-9-12 15:06
小丸子我一直在想着还要不要三签,以你的经验可以给点建议吗,三签我还有必要吗,因为资料我都实在没有添加 ...

我建议你再缓一缓。
现在给的拒签理由就是对你的工作和收入这块不满意。再申请,除非提供的材料可以消除签证官的疑虑。

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-12 17:35 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子 的帖子

现在是否不能再提有亲戚了,他发邀请函也不行了是吗

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-12 18:31 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子 的帖子

流水可以看出每月进账一万多,我是2014年注册的,不知道她们是否认真看资料了

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-12 21:47 |显示全部帖子

1419上面有问,你在澳洲有亲属和朋友吗?你前2次都填了“否”,第三次再填 是。明显隐瞒事实。那么签证官会高度怀疑你的旅游目的性。....

中级会员

帖子
2016-9-12 22:26 |显示全部帖子

回复 02122251300. 的帖子

哦,怎么办呢,我好想去玩玩,我朋友这次成功了他是去探亲访友的,但我们没有一起申请,而且他的亲戚是我表哥,下次我们一家三口申请好申请吗