丸子大神!!

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-5 23:47 |只看该作者

Reasons for Decision
Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

Decision
As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Shanghai.

拒签信说我媳妇不满足600类Visitor这一类 ~~~~  这拒的也太随便了。怎么办啊!! @小丸子

未婚媳妇的签证是这样的,去年我自己给她办的签证,到期之前登录澳洲,快到三个月时有一些原因在澳洲本地续签了两个月,过年前半个月回到了国内。
年后要给她再签一个旅游签,觉着中介递交的快,就找了中国国际旅行社给交的材料 (材料很简单 就5万存单 3万余额流水工资单 单位准假信  还别的必须材料 我曾有过疑问 中介说没问题)走的快速下签的那个 有电调 回答的不是特别好 她第一次电调 紧张比较  结果就出了这个拒签信 护照曾有日韩澳洲签注
这次我亲自帮她做的材料 :(上次送的上海,这次本人递交到北京)

长篇解释信-大概就说钱很足够 为家族公司工作 有大量时间 比较轻松 全家很相爱 不会打黑工 不会黑在那 要去拍结婚照
各种旅游照片 家庭合影
存单增加到50万
一张信用卡 澳洲存款金额单
她的各种银行卡流水 可用金额15万澳币现金若干
澳洲6个月的租房合同 全额付款单 我的名字 上面我写上了供我们两个使用
我的邀请信 我的护照英国澳洲各种国家记录 澳洲驾照 我的澳洲银行信(我现是600类)
摄影公司合同 预付款单据
她父母的支持信函 父母银行流水 车 房子 公司准假在职 营业执照
旅行计划表
户口本
全部都翻译了

这几天心神不宁的 我个人签证无数 第一次遇见被拒签 给的原因还这么模糊 中介给交材料的时候 我人还在国内 所以给她签的时候并没有提我同行 澳洲也没有她的朋友 所以走的是600类 visitor 我知道600类下面还有访友的那一类 加上我现在人在澳 这次补充了一个我的邀请信
我想说都给这么多材料了 不会再给拒掉吧?! 天天睡不着

超级版主

帖子
2016-4-6 11:24 |只看该作者

拒签信到后面一般都会给出具体理由的。拒签信后面还有木有贴的吧?

超级版主

帖子
2016-4-6 11:27 |只看该作者

你在澳洲也持600签证么?
一下子呆5个月。。。差不多就是告诉签证官我在国内可以不工作。。。

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-6 11:45 |只看该作者

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-6 11:50 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

我在信中给的解释是适婚年龄准备结婚 俩个人分开了7年 公司又是自己家人的 所以家人同意给出时间让我们多在一起最近    我刚转的 她一签之后 本来是读研 过一个月转工签

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-6 11:51 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

Notification of the refusal of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600 ) visa.

This letter refers to your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa, which was lodged at Shanghai

I wish to advise that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant(s):

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant(s) it applies to.

Review Rights
There is no right of merits review for this decision.

Visa Application Charge
The visa application charge which has already been paid was for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limited circumstances in which refunds can be given.

Questions About this Decision
No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. However, if you have questions about this decision, or the process or information that was taken into account, you can contact this office.

Contacting the Department
You can contact us with a general enquiry in a number of ways including by email, through our website, by telephone through our Service Centres or offices around the world, or in person. In Australia you can call 13 18 81 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Details on contacting our offices outside Australia are available on our website at www.border.gov.au
Information Considered
I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:
•        relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;
•        information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;
•        documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and
•        other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision
Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

Decision
As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Shanghai.

Yvonne Xie
Position Number:
Department of Immigration and Border Protection
只有这么多了 这个是我问中介要的 拒签之后

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-6 12:05 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

这个应该问题不大吧 工作问题

超级版主

帖子
2016-4-6 15:24 |只看该作者

carloswyo 发表于 2016-4-6 12:05
回复 小丸子 的帖子

这个应该问题不大吧 工作问题

这是旅游签。。。回国约束力要足够,回国约束力主要就体现在工作和家庭上。
你们的情况,你女友的移民倾向非常明显。对于旅游签来说,主要拒的就是有移民嫌疑的。

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-6 15:40 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

唯一能体现回国约束力的 只有父母老人弟弟 几十年的朋友 回国结婚 再也想不到别的了     现在这个情况 无车房名下   父母信件里也有说明会回国      基本上只能看天命乐是么

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-6 15:55 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

1号显示收到了签证  我现在准备写个信过去 说在拍完结婚照之后 回国准备结婚 家人从过年已经开始筹办了  您看行么

超级版主

帖子
2016-4-7 11:32 |只看该作者

carloswyo 发表于 2016-4-6 15:40
回复 小丸子 的帖子

唯一能体现回国约束力的 只有父母老人弟弟 几十年的朋友 回国结婚 再也想不到别的了   ...

说实话,签出有难度。

超级版主

帖子
2016-4-7 11:35 |只看该作者

carloswyo 发表于 2016-4-6 15:55
回复 小丸子 的帖子

1号显示收到了签证  我现在准备写个信过去 说在拍完结婚照之后 回国准备结婚 家人从过 ...

你可以这么写,还是要看签证官怎么判断。

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-8 23:44 |只看该作者

小丸子 发表于 2016-4-7 11:35
你可以这么写,还是要看签证官怎么判断。

昨天收到两份人工回信,说平均审核时常10天,没有特殊原因之类的,bulabulabula........
我想说如果悲剧了 有什么办法吗