今天电调了,下午就拒签了。请教一下小丸子大人怎么办,

中级会员

帖子
2015-11-5 19:04 |只看该作者

办签证的时候我堂妹发了邀请函,电调时候问,我的工作和我堂妹的情况,问我堂妹结婚没,我说没有,后来才知道结婚了,就这2个问题问完,下午就拒签了。现在要怎么办啊,大神们?怎么准备2签啊?

根据您的应用程序,我不认为你陈述的就业情况成为有力的证据证明你是一个真正的访客,并承诺通过签证的条件,遵守,并在签证有效期离开澳大利亚。

您已应用访问澳大利亚作为旅游。我已经考虑到了您的应用程序中的信息,但在评估的过程中,你已经证明了你的邀请,你​​的计划的旅行不甚了解,如您邀请的情况在澳大利亚,你的旅游行程,地点目的地等你您声称澳洲之行的了解有限使人怀疑你的声明打算出行的诚意,因此我不能确信一个真正的访问意。

决策
当你不符合一项或多项条款,条例附表2,我发现你不符合条件的授予访问者(FA级),访问者(子类600)签证。

因此,我拒绝你的申请访客(FA级),访问者(子类600)递交签证在广州。

高级会员

帖子
2015-11-5 22:58 |只看该作者

这是机器翻译的拒签函??

高级会员

帖子
2015-11-5 23:04 |只看该作者

你的工作性质稳定吗?薪酬稳定吗?旅游日程安排不合理。邀请函内容满足不了签证要求。

高级会员

帖子
2015-11-5 23:20 |只看该作者

你应该让签证官知道,你有一份稳定薪酬丰厚的工作,国内的银行流水,存款复印件,车的行驶证,房子不动产证明附上。这些将是有力的证据证明你是一个真正的访客。在签证有效期前肯定离开澳大利亚回国。你的邀请人应该有经济支持的语言,工资单、房产、银行流水(很多澳洲人余额较少)、邀请人的身份证明(护照,签证)应该有复印件。另外写一份能说的通的行程安排。祝你好运第2 次申请通过获得签证。

高级会员

帖子
2015-11-5 23:31 |只看该作者

我会分享我的签证材料、过程给大家参考(出签后),如果大家有需要帮助的地方。感谢小丸子这一段时间对我的帮助。我申请是600多次往返。

高级会员

帖子
2015-11-6 00:18 |只看该作者

什么是访问者(FA级),明天问问广州签证申请处它的含义。

中级会员

帖子
2015-11-6 08:05 |只看该作者

回复 狻猊角端 的帖子

这个是百度翻译的

中级会员

帖子
2015-11-6 08:09 |只看该作者

回复 狻猊角端 的帖子

我在我父亲的店里上班,每个月有9000工资,银行有活期18+,理财50,名下有一套房,一个店面,还有一台车,流水一个月20W,我就想不通怎么拒签我了

超级版主

帖子
2015-11-6 10:57 |只看该作者

你递交了哪些材料?
可以将拒签信英文的贴过来一下。从百度翻译的看,你的工作的情况,签证官不满意。下面指出你对目的地和行程不了解,所以怀疑你真实的出行意图。

中级会员

帖子
2015-11-6 14:53 |只看该作者

05 November 2015

Mr Xinfeng LIN
6 1402 Tian He Jiayuan
Sheng Hang Countu
Longyan City
Fujian
CHINA
tsjq168@163.com
In reply please quote:
Name                                        Xinfeng LIN
Date of Birth                                16 November 1984
Application ID                      IRIS 11305942301
File Number                                01508504
Payment Receipt Number          170000008808

Dear Mr Xinfeng LIN

Notification of the refusal of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600 ) visa.

This letter refers to your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa, which was lodged at Guangzhou on 27 October 2015.

I wish to advise that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant(s):

Xinfeng LIN

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant(s) it applies to.

Review Rights
There is no right of merits review for this decision.

Visa Application Charge
The visa application charge which has already been paid was for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limited circumstances in which refunds can be given.

Questions About this Decision
No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. However, if you have questions about this decision, or the process or information that was taken into account, you can contact this office.

Contacting the Department
You can contact us with a general enquiry in a number of ways including by email, through our website, by telephone through our Service Centres or offices around the world, or in person. In Australia you can call 13 18 81 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Details on contacting our offices outside Australia are available on our website at www.border.gov.au

Yours sincerely

Jing
Visa Officer
Position Number: 60026747
Department of Immigration and Border Protection

DECISION RECORD

Primary Applicant
Name                               Xinfeng LIN
Date of Birth                     16 November 1984
Application ID           11305942301
Citizenship                     Peoples Republic Of China
Passport Number           E60869210

Other Applicants
No Other Applicants Recorded

Details of Application
Application ID                    IRIS 11305942301
Visa Class
VISITOR (Class FA)  VISITOR (Subclass 600)
Visa Type                              Temporary
Application Lodgement Date 27 October 2015
File Number                                        01508504

Information Considered
I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:
·relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;
·information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;
·documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and
·other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision
Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:
“The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

(a)whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to  

which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and

(b)whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the

Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and

(c) any other relevant matter.”

Based on your application, I do not consider your stated employment circumstances to be strong evidence that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by the conditions of your visa and to depart Australia within visa validity.

You have applied to visit Australia as a tourist. I have taken into consideration the information made in your application, however during the course of assessment you have demonstrated very little knowledge of your inviter and your intended travel such as your inviter’s circumstances in Australia, your travel itinerary, place of destination and etc. Your limited understanding of your claimed trip to Australia raises doubts as to the bona fides of your stated intention for travel and as such I cannot be satisfied that a genuine visit is intended.

Decision
As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Guangzhou.

Jing
Visa Officer

05 November 2015

中级会员

帖子
2015-11-6 14:54 |只看该作者

回复 小丸子 的帖子

05 November 2015

Mr Xinfeng LIN
6 1402 Tian He Jiayuan
Sheng Hang Countu
Longyan City
Fujian
CHINA
tsjq168@163.com
In reply please quote:

Dear Mr Xinfeng LIN

Notification of the refusal of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600 ) visa.

This letter refers to your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa, which was lodged at Guangzhou on 27 October 2015.

I wish to advise that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant(s):

Xinfeng LIN

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant(s) it applies to.

Review Rights

Visa Application Charge
The visa application charge which has already been paid was for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limited circumstances in which refunds can be given.

No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. However, if you have questions about this decision, or the process or information that was taken into account, you can contact this office.

You can contact us with a general enquiry in a number of ways including by email, through our website, by telephone through our Service Centres or offices around the world, or in person. In Australia you can call 13 18 81 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Details on contacting our offices outside Australia are available on our website at www.border.gov.au

Yours sincerely

Jing
Visa Officer

DECISION RECORD

Primary Applicant

Other Applicants

Details of Application
Visa Class

Information Considered
I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:
·relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;

Reasons for Decision
Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:
“The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and

Based on your application, I do not consider your stated employment circumstances to be strong evidence that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by the conditions of your visa and to depart Australia within visa validity.

You have applied to visit Australia as a tourist. I have taken into consideration the information made in your application, however during the course of assessment you have demonstrated very little knowledge of your inviter and your intended travel such as your inviter’s circumstances in Australia, your travel itinerary, place of destination and etc. Your limited understanding of your claimed trip to Australia raises doubts as to the bona fides of your stated intention for travel and as such I cannot be satisfied that a genuine visit is intended.

Decision
As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Guangzhou.

Jing
Visa Officer

05 November 2015

中级会员

帖子
2015-11-6 14:55 |只看该作者

05 November 2015

Mr Xinfeng LIN
6 1402 Tian He Jiayuan
Sheng Hang Countu
Longyan City
Fujian
CHINA
tsjq168@163.com
In reply please quote:

Dear Mr Xinfeng LIN

Xinfeng LIN

Review Rights

Visa Application Charge

Yours sincerely

Jing
Visa Officer

DECISION RECORD

Primary Applicant

Other Applicants

Details of Application
Visa Class

Information Considered

Reasons for Decision

600 - VISITOR

Decision

Jing
Visa Officer

05 November 2015

中级会员

帖子
2015-11-6 14:57 |只看该作者

提交了护照,全家户口复印包括我老婆家的,房产,车子,银行流水,在职证明,澳洲我堂妹的邀请函

中级会员

帖子
2015-11-6 14:58 |只看该作者