中级会员

帖子
2015-4-28 15:32 |只看该作者

Other Applicants

No Other Applicants Recorded

Details of Application

Application ID                    IRIS 11292161601

Visa Class

VISITOR (Class FA)  VISITOR (Subclass 600)

Visa Type                              Temporary

Application Lodgement Date 16 April 2015

File Number                                        03214833

Payment Receipt Number          349623

Information Considered

I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:

·
relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;

·
information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;

·
documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and

·
other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision

Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:

“The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

[p=18, null, left](a)
whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to  

[p=18, null, left]which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and

[p=18, null, left](b)
whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the

[p=18, null, left]Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and

(c) any other relevant matter.”

Before a visa can be issued, applicants must demonstrate strong financial, employment and/ or personal ties which would demonstrate their incentive to abide by the conditions of that visa, and depart Australia at the end of their authorised temporary stay. I am not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate such ties.

You are unemployed and I consider that this circumstance may induce you to remain in Australia and overstay your visa.

You have provided insufficient evidence that you, or those offering to support your travel, have access to adequate means to cover the costs of the visit. Considering your financial situation, I am not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by all of the conditions imposed on your visa and leave Australia within visa validity.

Based on the information provided in your application, there is no indication that you have previously travelled outside of China. Thus there is no evidence to demonstrate a history of abiding by the conditions of prior visas and departing other countries within visa validity. This is a factor in my decision to refuse your application.

Decision

As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Guangzhou.

Brenda

Visa Officer

Position Number: 60036118

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

28 April 2015

中级会员

帖子
2015-4-28 15:49 |只看该作者

Dear Mr Tianyu ZHANG

Notification of the refusal of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600 ) visa.

This letter refers to your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa, which was lodged at Guangzhou on 16 April 2015.

I wish to advise that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant(s):

Tianyu ZHANG

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant(s) it applies to.

Review Rights
There is no right of merits review for this decision.

Visa Application Charge
The visa application charge which has already been paid was for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limited circumstances in which refunds can be given.

Questions About this Decision
No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. However, if you have questions about this decision, or the process or information that was taken into account, you can contact this office.

Contacting the Department
You can contact us with a general enquiry in a number of ways including by email, through our website, by telephone through our Service Centres or offices around the world, or in person. In Australia you can call 13 18 81 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Details on contacting our offices outside Australia are available on our website at www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas.

Yours sincerely

Brenda
Visa Officer

DECISION RECORD

Primary Applicant
Name                         Tianyu ZHANG
Date of Birth                 01 November 1990
Application ID         11292161801
Citizenship                 Peoples Republic Of China
Passport Number         E22738441

Other Applicants
No Other Applicants Recorded

Details of Application
Application ID                IRIS 11292161801
Visa Class        VISITOR (Class FA)  VISITOR (Subclass 600)
Visa Type                        Temporary
Application Lodgement Date 16 April 2015
File Number                                  03214833
Payment Receipt Number        349623

Information Considered
I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:
•        relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;
•        information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;
•        documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and
•        other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision
Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:
“The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:
(a)        whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to   
which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and
(b)        whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the  
Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and
               (c) any other relevant matter.”

Before a visa can be issued, applicants must demonstrate strong financial, employment and/ or personal ties which would demonstrate their incentive to abide by the conditions of that visa, and depart Australia at the end of their authorised temporary stay. I am not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate such ties.

Based on your application, I do not consider your stated employment circumstances to be strong evidence that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by the conditions of your visa and to depart Australia within visa validity.

You have provided insufficient evidence that you, or those offering to support your travel, have access to adequate means to cover the costs of the visit. Considering your financial situation, I am not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by all of the conditions imposed on your visa and leave Australia within visa validity.

Based on the information provided in your application, you have previously travelled to a limited number of countries outside of China.  Although this does not stand against you, your international travel and immigration record do not support your application by demonstrating that you have abided by the conditions of prior visas and departed other countries within visa validity.

Decision
As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Guangzhou.

Brenda
Visa Officer

28 April 2015

中级会员

帖子
2015-4-28 15:50 |只看该作者

这是同行朋友的,也是给拒签了。 无电话调查 拒签了 ~ 请帮忙看下拒签理由是?还有二签的机会吗?

中级会员

帖子
2015-4-28 15:53 |只看该作者

楼主是啥时候收到申请被受理邮件的啊?楼主当时有提供哪些资料啊?

中级会员

帖子
2015-4-28 16:05 |只看该作者

第一个似乎是说1、没工作然后,2、对你提供的资金证明也不满意,3、护照是白本;第二个是说1、她认为工作不够稳定,回国约束力不够,2、她认为你没钱去他们国家旅游;3、护照上的签证有限。楼主是自己办的签证还是代办的啊?

超级版主

帖子
2015-4-28 16:16 |只看该作者

拒签理由写的挺明白的了。楼上翻译的差不多
工作方面无约束
资金方面不充分。

中级会员

帖子
2015-4-28 17:39 |只看该作者

回复 mxng 的帖子

好歹你的信里还说明具体拒签的原因了,我的拒签信里都没有说哪方面原因,直接被无情的拒签我准备二签都不知道从何下手去补充材料。

中级会员