即将博士毕业女白本,无电调,3个工作日,一年多次访男友

中级会员

帖子
2015-4-14 11:09 |只看该作者

首先感谢论坛,提供了那么多攻略。本人是北京某高校的博士毕业生,就是传说中的女博士,未婚,从未出过国,白本,护照也是三月初才办好的,想着毕业后工作前的一段时间去澳洲看望男朋友,他在那里做博士后,问了好多中介,成功申请的概率是0。索性自己准备。
三月底开始准备材料,材料中完全没有提到男朋友,4月7号送北京澳洲签证申请中心,无电调,4月10号出签,14号EMS送到手上,一年多次往返,每次三个月。
准备的材料有:

1.三大表

2.个人资料

护照原件

护照复印件两份

本人2寸照片(办护照时候剩下的)一张,交材料的时候又让去调整照片大小

集体户口首页

集体户口首页翻译

集体户口户口卡

集体户口户口卡翻译

身份证正反+翻译

3资金证明

银行卡10w存款证明冻结6个月(复印件)

招商银行信用卡一年流水,每个月也就花1-2千

建设银行一年账单明细(奖学金发里面,每月1千多块钱,余额就两千多)

工商银行一年账单明细(博士补助发里面,每月一千多块钱,余额三千多)

支付宝余额五千多,截图+翻译

4工作证明和在读证明

在读证明学校盖章(学校固定格式)

在读证明英文版学校盖章(按照中文翻译的)

学生证彩打+翻译

学生交通卡彩打+翻译

学信网截图+翻译

补充材料有

1个人情况声明信英文的

介绍一下我的基本情况,为什么去澳大利亚,大概的行程计划,一定会回国,准备了哪些材料,希望获得签证等等。

另附旅游照片36张,word贴上彩打,和朋友和家人,自己单独的等等,旁边用英文稍微描述了下

2港澳通行证双面复印,彩打+翻译

3澳洲行程单中+英

4保险单,澳新通里推荐的,美亚黄金计划

5机票预订单(携程预定,未出票)中英双份

6酒店预订单,book上订的,可免费取消,中英双份

附给签证官的信:

Visa Office,Australian Consulate-General

Beijing, China

April 2th, 2015

To whomit may concern

My nameis XXXand I am planninga trip to Australia from May 23 to May30, 2015. I am currently a Ph.D. candidate at XXX and am expecting toreceive my doctoral degree this summer.

I amplanning this trip because I have everything ready for the degree, but there isa gap period between my hand-in of thesis and defense. I want to usethis idle time for travelling. After this trip, I willreturn China to defense my thesis, to graduate, and to continueas a postdoc in the same lab that I graduate from.

I lovetravelling and I have visited almost every corner of my home country with my family, and with my friends.. But Ihave never been abroad before and wanted very much to experiencea foreign culture. I choseAustralia because it is such an exotic place to visit: wild, unexplored, and verydifferent from the place I live. I want to experience the culture and the widelyfamous natural sceneries of thiscountry and, of course, have a close look at my personal favorites: marsupialanimals. The detailed plan isattached as supplementary material for your information. Furthermore,for this trip, I have beensaving from my monthly allowance and studentship, and itwill be enough to cover all the costs.I willtravel by myself.

Finally, please find all required document attached.For each document typed inChinese, an Englishcopy is also provided. I hope all these documents willbe helpful for my application. I will appreciate it very much if my pleasanttravel plan could come true owing to your kind grant of my visitor visa.

Sincerely Yours,

XXX

超级版主

帖子
2015-4-14 11:17 |只看该作者

传说中的Erin你好
恭喜签出呀!!!
感谢详细的分享

是打算毕业的暑假出行么

中级会员

帖子
2015-4-14 11:19 |只看该作者