同行的朋友签证被拒,求支招

中级会员

帖子
2015-3-23 11:08 |只看该作者

如题。
我们一行人,是分二批签,其中第一批大部队均已获签,另一人单独办签证,前几天收到邮件被拒再次签证应该怎么办?
另外,由于大部队的签证已出,所以整团人都在最近已买好国际来回机票了。再次签证时把1,其他的的签证函提供,2,把来回机票资料提供。会否增加出签率?

拒签信如下 :

19 March 2015

Notification of the refusal of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600 ) visa.

This letter refers to your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600)visa, which was lodged at Guangzhou on 13 March 2015.

I wish to advise that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant(s):

Xiaoling TANG

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant(s) it applies to.

Review Rights

There is no right of merits review for this decision.

Visa Application Charge

The visa application charge which has already been paid was for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limited circumstances in which refunds can be given.

Questions About this Decision

No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. However, if you have questions about this decision, or the process or information that was taken into account, you can contact this office.

Contacting the Department

You can contact us with a general enquiry in a number of ways including by email, through our website, by telephone through our Service Centres or offices around the world, or in person. In Australia you can call 13 18 81 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Details on contacting our offices outside Australia are available on our website at www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas.

Yours sincerely

Lisa

Visa Officer

Position Number: 60031215

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

DECISION RECORD

Other Applicants

No Other Applicants Recorded

Details of Application

Application ID
IRIS 11289831301

Visa Class

VISITOR (Class FA)
VISITOR (Subclass 600)

Visa Type
Temporary

Application Lodgement Date 13 March 2015

Information Considered

I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:

·
relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;

·
information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;

·
documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and

·
other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision

Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:

“The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

(a)
whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to

which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and

(b)
whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the

Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and

(c) any other relevant matter.”

You have applied to visit Australia as a tourist.
I have taken into consideration the information made in your application, however during the course of assessment you have demonstrated very little knowledge of your intended travel such as itinerary, place of destination and etc. Your limited understanding of your claimed trip to Australia raises doubts as to the bona fides of your stated intention for travel and as such I cannot be satisfied that a genuine visit is intended.

You have provided insufficient evidence that you, or those offering to support your travel, have access to adequate means to cover the costs of the visit. Considering your financial situation, I am not satisfied that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by all of the conditions imposed on your visa and leave Australia within visa validity.

Based on the information provided in your application, you have previously travelled to a limited number of countries outside of China.
Although this does not stand against you, your international travel and immigration record do not support your application by demonstrating that you have abided by the conditions of prior visas and departed other countries within visa validity.

Before a visa can be issued, applicants must demonstrate strong financial, employment and/ or personal ties which would demonstrate their incentive to abide by the conditions of that visa, and depart Australia at the end of their authorised temporary stay. I am not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate such ties.

Decision

As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Guangzhou.

Lisa

Visa Officer

Position Number: 60031215

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

19 March 2015

中级会员

帖子
2015-3-23 14:31 |只看该作者

心急地飘过。有没有人可帮忙解答?

超级版主

帖子
2015-3-23 15:21 |只看该作者

据签理由:
1.very little knowledge of your intended travel such as itinerary, place of destination and etc. 对行程计划和旅行目的地所知甚少。
没有提供行程计划?
2.insufficient evidence that you, or those offering to support your travel, have access to adequate means to cover the costs of the visit.
提供材料显示不出有足够资金可支持出行。

话说电调了么?

重新申请,要获签关键是针对拒签理由重新准备和补充材料,打消签证官的疑虑。

你说的其他人的签证函以及来回机票资料也可以补充进来。

中级会员

帖子
2015-3-23 15:48 |只看该作者

是的,电调过,当时朋友是跟着我们去,对行程不甚了解,电调时被问到住在哪里,及会去什么景点,朋友回答说:跟朋友一齐,具体景点不大清楚。。。(估计是这个回答令到签证官司起疑虑了)
另外请问小丸子,
1,二签间隔多久再申请为好?
2,及给签证官的信函用中文可以吗?
3,若二签找中介公司稳妥吗?

超级版主

帖子
2015-3-24 16:42 |只看该作者

fs土豆 发表于 2015-3-23 15:48
是的,电调过,当时朋友是跟着我们去,对行程不甚了解,电调时被问到住在哪里,及会去什么景点,朋友回答说 ...

那就是准备太不充分了。。。单独办签证本身就出签要审核严一些的。。

1,二签什么时候再申,木有时间要求。你们这都买好机票了。当然现在就好好准备材料继续申请了。
2,可以。英文的话更好。
3,不太建议。。如果自己都不想花时间花心思对待签证。。。

中级会员

帖子
2015-3-24 21:03 |只看该作者

嗯,好的。谢谢小丸子大人。
我们已在密锣紧鼓地准备二签材料。希望这次能通过。

中级会员

帖子
2015-3-24 21:46 |只看该作者