帮我看看二签几率大吗

新手上路

帖子
2016-11-25 21:50 |显示全部帖子

Reasons for Decision

You did not satisfySubclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:

The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily inAustralia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

(a)whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to whichthe last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by theapplicant was subject; and

(b)whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which theSubclass 600 visa would be subject; and

(c)         anyother relevant matter.

In assessing thesecriteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visaapplication form, as well as supporting documents relating to your personal andfinancial circumstances in China.  

You stated in your application that youintend to visit Australia to sightseeing. I find that you have not demonstrated you have sufficiently strongfinancial, family, employment or other commitments in China that would be anincentive for you to return to China.  Ialso find that you have not provided sufficient detail about your travel purposein Australia that is sufficient to satisfy me that you are intending to staytemporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted.

While you claim to be retired in China,financially dependent on your retirement pension and husband’s income,

·
you have not providedsufficient evidence with your application that supports your income afterretirement.

·
your husband’s income cannot beconsidered significant in the context of the likely costs of a temporary stayin Australia, or be considered to demonstrate an incentive to return to Chinaafter a trip to Australia.

·
I acknowledge the evidence offunds you provided, however I have attached little weight to this document asevidence of your financial means as this money is recently deposited, and onits own does not sufficiently demonstrate your financial wherewithal.

On 17/03/2016 the Visa Office contacted youby telephone to discuss your application as well as the purpose of the proposedtrip to Australia.  

During this telephone interview youdemonstrated very little knowledge of your intended travel itinerary,sightseeing interests, or transport and accommodation arrangements. Whilst itis understandable that in certain situations another individual may assist withtravel arrangements, given the relatively high costs of travelling to Australiaand engaging in tourism, it is reasonable to expect that a visa applicantintending a genuine trip to Australia for tourism purposes could speakknowledgably about each of the aspects.

Your limited ability to describe basicdetails of your claimed trip to Australia has raised serious concerns in mymind as to whether your situation in China and purpose in travelling toAustralia is as you have claimed in your visa application.

In light of the above considerations, I amnot satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia forthe purpose you have stated, and therefore find that you do not satisfySubclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994.

Decision

As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant ofa VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR(Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Shanghai.

Tiffany Zhang

Position Number: 60037621

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

17 March 2016

新手上路

帖子
2016-11-25 21:51 |显示全部帖子

请问一下一签和二签都是一个签证官吗

新手上路

帖子
2016-12-7 19:58 |显示全部帖子

谢谢你小丸子, 你真好