求助 ! 1签悲剧了! 帮我分析下!

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-18 00:17 |显示全部帖子

这是拒签信

Questions About this Decision
No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. However, if you have questions about this decision, or the process or information that was taken into account, you can contact this office.

Information Considered
I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:
·relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;
·information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;
·documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and
·other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision
Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:

The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:
(a) whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and
(b) whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and
(c)  any other relevant matter.

In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visa application form, as well as supporting documents relating to your personal and financial circumstances in China.

I note that you have provided some evidence of your financial standing, however, the amounts/assets noted could not be considered a significant incentive for your return from travel to Australia.

More specifically, your claimed income cannot be considered significant in the context of the likely costs of a temporary stay in Australia, or be considered to demonstrate an incentive to return to China after a trip to Australia.

In light of the above considerations, I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose you have stated, and therefore find that you do not satisfy Subclause 600.211.

Decision
As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Shanghai.

May Zhu
Position Number: 60046660
Department of Immigration and Border Protection

09 November 2016
1签材料     1419                    54
                  身份证   户口   购房合同   
                  6个月的流水   月入9000 自存    余额5W
                  我们发的是现金  在职证明 单位是小个体
                  机票预订单
                  行程单不详细  

我想2签    机会大吗?2签             加6万存款证明   行程单细化       保险     给签证官的信 (怎么写好些?)
                  父亲的户口   独生子女证   (我单亲父亲65)      
                  在小个体企业工作会有影响吗?

中级会员

帖子
2016-11-18 10:58 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子 的帖子

谢谢小丸子!回复的好快 !!
我是每月定期存入   工作6年。
正在准备2签材料

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-5 12:16 |显示全部帖子

今天收到2签电调  回答的一塌糊度     唉  不用等就知道答案了

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-5 13:28 |显示全部帖子

行程回答的不好、工作回答的有问题 可能会感觉我工作不靠谱,关见紧张了简单回答的没有详细的说

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-6 12:00 |显示全部帖子

我想问下 查询记录显示我的申请处理完了快递给我   可没给我发任何邮件啊  我这次感觉电调回答的不好不详细    我想第3次申请可行吗?  1签让百程旅行坑了资料不充分   2签电调回答的不好  所以想3签

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-6 12:04 |显示全部帖子

电调签证官不给任何提示啊    问我行程   我说要听详细的还是简单的   签证官说随意  因为我当时挺紧张的  我就说了个简单不能再简单的了,   所以回答的时候应该要多详细有多详细

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-6 12:05 |显示全部帖子

感觉应该不难申请   但我就是每次差那么一点  ~~ 唉~

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-7 10:22 |显示全部帖子

You assessing in your application that you intend to visit Australia to travel. I find that you have not demonstrated you have sufficiently strong financial,family,employment or other commitments in china that would be an incentive for you to return to china.I also find that you have not provided sufficient detail about your travel purpose in Australia that is sufficient to satisfy me that you are intending to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted.
Inlight of the above considerations,I am not satisfied that you genuinely intend to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose you have stated,and therefore find that you do not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations1994

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-7 10:25 |显示全部帖子

信里其他内容一样 就这段变了  电调问我的工作  和行程 工作是我父亲经营的小店 我在帮忙打理   行程说的简单了点   就在悉尼呆7天能玩出啥花样~~

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-17 15:15 |显示全部帖子

这里还要谢谢澳新通这次拒签买了保险挽回了620元的费用   保险真的是很有利的保障

中级会员

帖子
2016-12-22 12:00 |显示全部帖子

我就是把所有单据寄到保险公司  就索赔了620.20元   怎么算的我不知道