一签无电调拒签 该怎么准备二签?

新手上路

帖子
2017-12-1 16:26 |只看该作者

十月底通过中介递签证,11月27号收到拒签信。
                                                                                                                                                [size=11.000000pt]Before a visa can be issued, applicants must demonstrate strong financial, employment and/or personal ties which would demonstrate their incentive to abide by the conditions of thatvisa, and depart Australia at the end of their authorised temporary stay. I am not satisfiedthat you have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate such ties.
                                        [size=11.000000pt]Based on your application, I do not consider your stated employment circumstances to bestrong evidence that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by the conditionsof your visa and to depart Australia within visa validity.
                                        [size=11.000000pt]You have provided bank statements as funds evidence. However, I note that some fundswere deposited into the account over a short period of time and were not consistent with the account’s previous transaction history. Prior to these recent deposits, the averagebalance in your account was hundreds of RMB. As you have not provided any informationregarding the source of these funds, I cannot be satisfied that the balance in your account isa true indication of your financial situation and I cannot be satisfied that you have sufficientincentive to abide by the conditions of a visa and depart Australia at the end of yourproposed visit.
                                        [size=11.000000pt]You have not provided sufficient evidence to satisfy me that your expressed intention onlyto stay temporarily in Australia is genuine, and that you intend to depart Australia within visavalidity. Therefore, your visa application is refused.

有澳洲留学史,17年二月份回国。七月份找了一份补习机构的工作,工作不高,月薪大概3K,未婚。
拒签理由大概就是:入职时间短,流水不好,没有回国约束力。

一签准备的材料:户口本复印件
                         身份证复印件
                         护照复印件
                         出入境章复印件
                         银行流水(余额大概5W)短期内转进去的
                         在职证明
                         营业执照复印件
                         照片
回国后很少用到银行卡,工资都是微信或者支付宝转账,拿到工资都会转入余额宝,平时消费都是支付宝或者现金,基本月光。
母亲是家庭主妇,父亲是公司的法定代表人。