关于一签悲剧,准备二签时的 说明信的写法

中级会员

帖子
2014-12-23 01:33 |只看该作者

给一签悲剧准备二签的朋友们,

哈哈,先深呼吸一下。。。。。

首先,摆正心态。不要轻易觉得自己的条件不好,也不要埋怨签证官的决定,他给你的拒签理由,是你二签的指导方针!要感谢他在那么忙的工作中,还给你指出你的不合适的地方!

二签时的说明信呢,我觉得还是写写比较好,可以让签证官直接的了解你,评估你。我看了论坛里二签的说明信,总结了一个自我感觉比较有逻辑感的格式。

第一部分:写被第一个签证官拒绝的理由+自我检讨

第二部分:根据拒签信的理由,逐条写出你的措施和新提交的支持性材料

一般:回国约束力不强——除了加钱之外,再多提一提家庭!

工作不稳,财力不够——强烈表示你很爱自己的工作

怀疑出国的真实意愿——明确的写出为嘛一定要去那
儿。。。。。。

第三部分:再次保证自己有钱,有能力去玩,而且一定会回来!

下面是我帮我的朋友写的一封说明信(里面有语法错误,欢迎指正,我的邮箱:missmystery2012@sina.cn

Dear sir/madam,

I am the applicant xx. I was very disappointed when I knew that my tourist visa application was denied, because I have been preparing for it for a long time. But when I read carefully the rejection letter by Jane(签证官的名字 ),I realize I have a lot of points to improve.  First, my material can not well explain to Jane about my financial , employment status .Secondly, no sufficient evidence to prove that i have strong ties of coming back China . And thirdly , no indication that you have previously travelled outside of . Thus there is no evidence to demonstrate a history of abiding by the conditions of prior visas and departing other countries within visa validity.

I think regarding the concerns of Jane, I can offer more complete material to prove that I can well accomplish the journey.

For my job, i think i should say something about my company first .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(因为朋友公司小,注资少,这部分基本是按照他们公司宣传的翻译的)

I’ve worked in this company for almost 3 years , and now become sales executive , I love my company, and i do enjoy this job !

For my salary , i have basic CNY 10000 salary plus some push money . xxxxx(有发现的,可以说明一下工资发现,薪水不高的可以让父母资助)

For my family , My father xxxxxxxxxxx,  My mother xxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I do really love my family ,though we couldn’t
see
each others very

often.  my father and mother are old now , as their eldest daughter, I have more responsibility and obligation to take care of them, and i really do want to do so . i  go home to visit my parents once i have time .  

And for me , I love traveling ,  and My lovely friends, colleagues , they are all in

China , and i will never leave them behind or live a life without them . Meanwhile

last month, I have just renewed my Fitness center membership card , which has not yet begun to use . I enclosed some photos at the end of the letter . I will surely come back to China!!!!!!

Why i choose Australia as my first TRULY

overseas country( actually , i’ve been to HK for many times since 2004 ) , because i’ve heared from my friends about its blue sky, white clouds, and beautiful milk way in the night sky for many times , and want to see its beauty by my own eyes ,
and also plan to try snorkeling at the reef. And im sure with my travel sprite and passion it will be a good journey to look forward to

meanwhile , once again, i promise to return to China on time .

I sincerely wish you can reconsider my application and give me the chance to visit Australia, the beautiful and magic place!

Best Regard

xxxx

2014-12-23 19:07 |只看该作者

哈哈,littlekoala又来传授经验了~~

谢谢分享仔细阅读了一会,写得不错。

PS. because i’ve heared--heard,估计LZ打字打快了,I sincerely wish you can--could,语气更委婉一些,呵呵。

超级版主

帖子
2014-12-27 07:43 |只看该作者

必须大大滴点赞啊

中级会员

帖子
2014-12-27 14:22 |只看该作者

很好人啊,我以后要是再签的话,这个能用得上了

超级版主

帖子
2014-12-27 19:56 |只看该作者

汇总到攻略里头去啦~~