幸福总是在最不经意间来到

就在早上我正在等着牙医复诊 签证信就华丽丽的来到了我的邮箱

我是111北京窗口送签的 30日签证下来 一年多次 无电调  满月签 期间一次催签

首先感谢澳新通 感谢小丸子的大力支持

个人情况介绍:单身大龄女青年 白本 自己一人赴澳探亲 在国企工作4无房无车

准备材料

1.1419表格(按实际情况填写包括澳洲亲人提供什么资助 因为邀请函上写直提供食宿

2.54表格(中英文的我都英文写好了)

3.600对照表(我是打印好带去的可是到了北京签证中心前台发现我的表不是最新的 他们给我了一份儿然后我不明白的项目 窗口的接待员帮我填好了)

4.澳洲行程(很简易)

5.各种翻译件:身份证户口本 (公司营业执照 公司组织机构代码证 这两项北京签证中心说我不是私营业主可以不用提供)如果有不会翻译请教万能的谷歌翻译就行

6.邀请函(后附)

7.给签证官的一封信(后附)

8.一张存款冻结的证明(复印件),工资本的流水,因为没有信用卡就打的借记卡的流水

9.单位的准假信(英文)

10.一堆复印件身份证 户口本 公司营业执照 公司组织机构代码证

11.澳洲亲戚的护照、身份、上一年的税单的复印件

还有一封催签信(因为我是明年过年去 所以我没有定机票 我催签的理由是希望能早点下签好买机票也好让澳洲的亲戚好安排生活和请假但是他们给我的回复是我的理由不是那种极端的需要加快签证进程的理由 如果有请提供细节)

ps.1.如果在北京的朋友懒的打印可以去拿表格 他们那表格都有也可以顺路咨询

2.而且我发现这些表格的签字有些中介公司都是给代签的没有我想象的那么严格要本人签字

3.而且去那很方便下了地铁就是人很多 等号的时间稍长大约1个小时(工作日)我没有预约但是办理的时候很快就用了5分钟(因为澳新通和小丸子 咱的材料齐啊)

4.工作人员很有耐心而且他们还提供有偿复印 我在等号的时候就看见2个人在复印资产冻结的原件 因为工作人员告诉他们这个原件可能不退回

5.因为不需要把护照留在那儿我写的回邮地址他们就还给我了

中级会员

帖子
2013-11-30 22:58 |显示全部帖子

邀请函
To Whom This May Concern,

My name is** and I am writing this letter of invitation to request for my ** temporary visit to Australia. She has been working in her home city for over * years and has the means to financially support herself during this short trip to Australia. My family and I are happy and willing to provide her accommodation during her stay while she is out here.

This visit will not be longer than * days and she will return to China immediately after her trip. She has family ties back home and will need to return to her full-time job. While she is in Sydney, we are planning to take her sight-seeing and introduce her to some of the Australian customs and leisure activities.

The following information about me has been disclosed for your reference:

Name: **
Passport number: **
Date of birth: **
Current residential address: **
Contact number: **
E-mail address: **

Your favorable consideration regarding her visa application will be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions regarding this matter, please kindly contact me.

Yours sincerely,

给签证官的一封信
Visa Office, Australian Consulate-General
Beijing, China

My name is **, and I am planning on travelling to Australia in January 2014 for a short visit to see my extended family and sight-seeing. Please find enclosed my application for a visitor’s visa from ** to **2014. My ** and her family are Australian citizens who reside in Sydney. I am planning this short trip to see them as well as taking in the beautiful sights of Sydney.

I work in **. I very much enjoy working in this stable full-time job which I’ve been doing for ** years. I have the means to financially support myself during this trip to Australia and my ** and her family are generously providing her home as accommodation during my stay (as well as playing the role of tour guide).

This visit will not be longer than ** days and I will return to China immediately after my trip. My family and employers are all looking forward to my return after travels.

I have prepared all the necessary documents required by the checklist. In addition, I have translated the Chinese documents to English for your convenience. I will appreciate it greatly if my much-anticipated travel plans could come true owing to your kind grant of my visitor’s visa. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

催签信
To Whom It May Concern,

My name is ** and I am emailing to check the progress on my visa application sent on the ** **. I could not locate anywhere on the Australian Embassy/Consulate General website how to check on the application's progress, hence I was hoping that I could get a confirmation email.

The VLN number of my application is******. As I am sure you can appreciate, it becomes increasingly difficult to reserve a flight ticket during the hectic Chinese New Year season and I would greatly appreciate if my visa could be granted at the Consulate General's soonest convenience. I would then be able to secure my flight to Australia, and also allow my relatives in Australia to give their employers enough notice for leave requests as they would like to take some time off work to show me around Sydney.

Any feedback on the progress of my application would be greatly appreciated. If there's anything I can do to help fasten the process, please do not hesitate to let me know. I thank you in advance for your timely co-operation.

Yours sincerely
**i

可能还有没写进去的材料 因为都过去一个月 有些忘了 不过还是要再次感谢澳新通和小丸子 谢谢你们 还有论坛里热心的朋友们

Ps.跟我一天递签证的亲们 估计你们下周也会出签的 也许是明天呢 加油 感谢你们陪我渡过那一个个煎熬的日子

中级会员

帖子
2013-11-30 23:03 |显示全部帖子

那个刚才又看了一下我的签证的状态 状态还没变 还是4号收到 请大家及时关注邮箱 就算六日也是 加油好运

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-1 08:47 |显示全部帖子

回复 2013qbb 的帖子

写的真详细~~不知道QQ邮箱能不能收到签证邮件?!

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-1 10:17 |显示全部帖子

回复 2013qbb 的帖子

恭喜啊,你的出签了,我一直参考你的那,我是6号送的,不知道按这个速度下周能不能收到结果那。

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-1 10:24 |显示全部帖子

回复 2013qbb 的帖子

这个催签信是那天发的,有回复吗?发到那个邮箱的?

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-1 19:14 |显示全部帖子

回复 dorisputin 的帖子

催签信是25号发的 邮箱是info.ausha@vfshelpline.com

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-1 19:16 |显示全部帖子

回复 NICOLE_YAN 的帖子

邮箱我用的163的 你可以问问论坛里有其他人用qq邮箱收到过签证的么

超级版主

帖子
2013-12-2 17:12 |显示全部帖子

恭喜恭喜啊
满月签出!!等的辛苦了~~哈哈~~

超级版主

帖子
2013-12-2 17:14 |显示全部帖子

2013qbb 发表于 2013-11-30 22:58
邀请函
To Whom This May Concern,

分享得很详细~~~过个几个赞~~

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-2 19:51 |显示全部帖子

看来我的也要等满月

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-2 21:57 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子walkstars 的帖子

谁等谁知道 苦啊 今天买的往返机票1月29-2月13日 1w1东航的 如果早下来几天估计还能省点 看机票涨钱太刺激了

超级版主

帖子
2013-12-4 13:22 |显示全部帖子

2013qbb 发表于 2013-12-2 21:57
回复 小丸子walkstars 的帖子

谁等谁知道 苦啊 今天买的往返机票1月29-2月13日 1w1东航的 如果早下来几天 ...

不容易不容易啊~~~还是高峰期滴机票~~~
你这是要过去过春节的节奏啊

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-4 21:32 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子walkstars 的帖子

过个夏天的春节

中级会员

帖子
2013-12-4 21:48 |显示全部帖子

恭喜恭喜,为你高兴!