澳大利亚600签证悲剧被拒!求救!

新手上路

帖子
2019-10-14 17:30 |显示全部帖子

版主及大家好
我目前人在澳洲,男朋友想春节期间过来找我玩,但是申请签证不幸被拒。他的情况是:未婚,也没有提及有认识的人在澳洲;刚办的护照是白本,没有签证记录;有稳定工作,提供了工作证明和工资流水(但没有提供工资单),每个月工资入账15k-20k不等;因为工资卡自动转入余额宝,卡里基本没有余额,所以他在签证之前脑子一抽从余额宝里转了6万左右回工资卡,然后就没有提供其他证明了……

拒签原因如下:

Under policy when considering “any other relevant matter”, decision makers may take

into account a wide range of considerations to determine whether an applicant genuinely

intends a temporary stay in Australia. This may include, but is not limited to, the applicant’s

employment, economic and family circumstances, their credibility, the claimed purpose and

period of stay, and the applicant’s previous travel history.

In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visa

application form and the supporting documents provided. On balance, I find that you have

not demonstrated sufficiently strong employment, economic, family or other commitments in

China that would be sufficient incentive for you to return to China.

More specifically, I have considered your economic circumstances and note that you have

provided some evidence of your financial standing, however the amounts/assets cannot be

considered significant in the context of overall economic/employment conditions and cost of

living in China. As such, I do not consider that you have strong economic incentives to return

China at the end of your proposed stay in Australia.

想问问各位大佬,这个的意思是资产证明不太够吗?想二签的话是不是补充一些余额宝和其他理财证明比较好?然后再加上个税、社保、公积金的证明,再附上解释信,这样二签成功的概率大吗?还是说单身白本独行是死穴……各位大佬求解

超级版主

帖子
2019-10-15 15:10 |显示全部帖子

对,对收入和资金材料不满意。
个税,社保和公积金,这么重要的材料,有当然提供。
工资流水对工资进行标注,解释信说明工资转入余额宝。
有其他资金材料,也建议提供。只要和收入匹配。
工作时间长吗?

新手上路

帖子
2019-10-15 19:29 |显示全部帖子

回复 小丸子 的帖子