澳新通's Archiver

mmmmoon 发表于 2019-10-14 17:30

澳大利亚600签证悲剧被拒!求救!

版主及大家好{:6_241:}
我目前人在澳洲,男朋友想春节期间过来找我玩,但是申请签证不幸被拒。他的情况是:未婚,也没有提及有认识的人在澳洲;刚办的护照是白本,没有签证记录;有稳定工作,提供了工作证明和工资流水(但没有提供工资单),每个月工资入账15k-20k不等;因为工资卡自动转入余额宝,卡里基本没有余额,所以他在签证之前脑子一抽从余额宝里转了6万左右回工资卡,然后就没有提供其他证明了……

拒签原因如下:
[align=left][size=2]Under policy when considering “any other relevant matter”, decision makers may take[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]into account a wide range of considerations to determine whether an applicant genuinely[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]intends a temporary stay in Australia. This may include, but is not limited to, the applicant’s[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]employment, economic and family circumstances, their credibility, the claimed purpose and[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]period of stay, and the applicant’s previous travel history.[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]
[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]In assessing these criteria I have taken into account the information provided in your visa[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]application form and the supporting documents provided. On balance, I find that you have[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]not demonstrated sufficiently strong employment, economic, family or other commitments in[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]China that would be sufficient incentive for you to return to China.[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]
[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]More specifically, I have considered your economic circumstances and note that you have[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]provided some evidence of your financial standing, however the amounts/assets cannot be[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]considered significant in the context of overall economic/employment conditions and cost of[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]living in China. As such, I do not consider that you have strong economic incentives to return[/size][/align][align=left][size=2]China at the end of your proposed stay in Australia.[/size][/align]

想问问各位大佬,这个的意思是资产证明不太够吗?想二签的话是不是补充一些余额宝和其他理财证明比较好?然后再加上个税、社保、公积金的证明,再附上解释信,这样二签成功的概率大吗?还是说单身白本独行是死穴……各位大佬求解

小丸子 发表于 2019-10-15 15:10

对,对收入和资金材料不满意。
个税,社保和公积金,这么重要的材料,有当然提供。
工资流水对工资进行标注,解释信说明工资转入余额宝。
有其他资金材料,也建议提供。只要和收入匹配。
工作时间长吗?

mmmmoon 发表于 2019-10-15 19:29

[b]回复 [url=forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&pid=250105&ptid=69210][color=Olive]小丸子[/color] 的帖子[/url][/b]

工作时间4年,在现在的公司工作大约1年

小丸子 发表于 2019-10-16 16:29

一般看现在在职工作情况,提供材料一般也是现在在职工作的。
1年工作时间不算长,所以时间短也可以说是不稳定方面。
页: [1]