澳新通's Archiver

valleyfairy 发表于 2017-7-24 13:55

我写的给签证官的信

上次发了一个签证材料清单,有人说基本是史上最全的材料了,汗一个~现在补上当时写的给签证官的信:(可能会有些语法错误,最后时间有些匆忙,所以没检查)

[align=left][b][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Visa Office, Australian Consulate-General[/size][/font][/color][/b][/align][align=left][b][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Beijing, China[/size][/font][/color][/b][/align][align=left][b][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]4th Jan, 2017[/size][/font][/color][/b][/align][align=left][b][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Dear Sirs or Madame,[/size][/font][/color][/b][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Here enclosed please find our familyapplication for visitor visas, including my father ***, mother ***, my husband ***[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=宋体][size=14.0pt],[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]my daughter ***, and I. Our family plan totravel from 26th Mar to 16th 2017 in Australia together.[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][b][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]The Working State of Our Family:[/size][/font][/color][/b][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]My husband ***, is working at astate-owned-company for five years, and managed a small team of five people.His work is stable and hopeful. [/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]I had been worked in the financial industryuntil a half year. Although I take up to one year off now, I can find a new jobeasily, because of my good work experience[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=宋体][size=14.0pt]、[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]bachelor degree of Renmin University of China[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=宋体][size=14.0pt]、[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]excellent communication and work ability. [/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Myfather *** and mother *** had been the workers of a state-owned-company for alltheir working life. Now they were retired and get pension from National SocialSecurity. [/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Due to the busy-work of our couple, myparents have been helped us to look after our baby *** for three years.Considering my parents old age of 60, I have to give up my work and take myparents place of looking after our baby until she go to kindergarten in Sep.2017. Although I am a housewife, but i still pay Social Security all the time.[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][b][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]The Income of Our Family:[/size][/font][/color][/b][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]The annual salary of my husband is aboutRMB370,000. My salary of last job is about RMB 84,000. Theannual pension of my parents is about RMB43,000.[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Besides working salary, my husband gets aHousing Provident Fund(short for “HPF”) for RMB 5,100 per month. [/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Besides working salary and HPF, our couple havestable property rental for RMB14,100 per year. The rental can be displayed onmy bank statement of Industrial Commercial Bank of China. The property islocated in Daxing district of Beijing. Our couple bought it at RMB140,000 in2013,and now would be worth about RMB350,000. [/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Besides pension, my parents have stableproperty rental for RMB40,000 per year. The property are two house located in ***City of Sichuan Province.[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][b][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]The Asset of Our Family:[/size][/font][/color][/b][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Our couple had bought the apartment atRMB5,590,000, which is located in Xicheng district of Beijing. Ourcouple also had bought the property at RMB140,000 in 2013, which is located in ***districtof Beijing, now it would be worth about RMB350,000. The property ownershipcertificates and receipts have been attached in the application. Our couple alsohave two cars worth about RMB260,000 and RMB80,000.[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]My parents have one store room and oneapartment, which are totally worth about RMB1,000,000.[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]When I married, I had planned to spend honeymoon inAustralia, but soon I was pregnant, and get severe pregnant vomiting during thewhole pregnancy. So we can’t travel as scheduled. Since then, I often dream oftravel in Australia. I still remember that once I dreamed of driving on greatocean road, seeing koala, laying down beach, and walking in the beautiful town,and then I woke up with a smile. [/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Now our kid has 3years old, she often watchesTV and knows what kangaroo and koala is. She also often asks me that whether Ican keep touch or feed them etc. [/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]For repay my parents for taking care of mykid, we wanna bring my parents to Australia together. My parents also canprovide a lot of help for taking care of my kid during the whole travel.Besides, the friend of my parents had been travelled at Australia and describedhow beautiful and interesting Australia are. Since now, my parents have beenyearning for the whitehaven beach and the heart reef. So I wanna travel inAustralia.[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]In order to have a good travel in Australia, we have donea great deal of the preparatory work, such as buying the round-trip tickets[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=宋体][size=14.0pt]、[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]paying the accommodation of hotels inAustralia[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=宋体][size=14.0pt]、[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]payingthe half of rental fee[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=宋体][size=14.0pt]、[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]buyingthe telephone card of Australia[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=宋体][size=14.0pt]、[/size][/font][/color][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]translatingthe driving license, and so on. [/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]I hope my family Australia dream comes true![/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left]
[/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]Sincerely Yours,[/size][/font][/color][/align][align=left][color=black][font=&quot][size=14.0pt]***[/size][/font][/color][/align]

小丸子 发表于 2017-7-24 17:49

感谢分享~~~{:12:}{:12:}
页: [1]