luona1213@126.com

In reply please quote:

Name                                        Na LUO

Date of Birth                                20 January 1989

Application ID                      IRIS 11321970601

File Number                                03386530

Payment Receipt Number          170000020893

Dear Ms Na LUO

Notification of the refusal of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600 ) visa.

This letter refers to your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600)
visa, which was lodged at Guangzhou on 19 April 2016.

I wish to advise that the application for this visa has been refused for the following applicant(s):

Na LUO

After careful consideration of all the information you have provided, I was not satisfied that you met the relevant criteria for the grant of this visa as set out in Australian migration law.

The attached Decision Record provides more detailed information about this decision and the applicant(s) it applies to.

Review Rights

There is no right of merits review for this decision.

Visa Application Charge

The visa application charge which has already been paid was for the processing of the application and it must be paid regardless of the application outcome. There are only limited circumstances in which refunds can be given.

Questions About this Decision

No further assessment of this visa application can be taken at this office. However, if you have questions about this decision, or the process or information that was taken into account, you can contact this office.

Contacting the Department

You can contact us with a general enquiry in a number of ways including by email, through our website, by telephone through our Service Centres or offices around the world, or in person. In Australia you can call 13 18 81 between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday to Friday. Details on contacting our offices outside Australia are available on our website at www.border.gov.au

Yours sincerely

Carmen

Visa Officer

Position Number: 60026728

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

DECISION RECORD

Primary Applicant

Name                               Na LUO

Date of Birth                     20 January 1989

Application ID           11321970601

Citizenship                     Peoples Republic Of China

Passport Number           E65842599

Other Applicants

No Other Applicants Recorded

Details of Application

Application ID                    IRIS 11321970601

Visa Class

VISITOR (Class FA)  VISITOR (Subclass 600)

Visa Type                              Temporary

Application Lodgement Date 19 April 2016

File Number                                        03386530

Payment Receipt Number          170000020893

Information Considered

I am a delegated decision maker under Section 65 of the Migration Act 1958 (the Act). In reaching my decision, I have considered the following:

·
relevant legislation contained in the Act and Migration Regulations 1994 (the Regulations) collectively “migration law”;

·
information contained in the department's Procedures Advice Manual 3;

·
documents and information provided by the applicant(s); and

·
other relevant information held on departmental files.

Reasons for Decision

Under migration law, an application is made for a class of visa and your application must be considered against the criteria for all subclasses within that visa class.

Your application has been considered against the criteria for the following subclasses within VISITOR visa class.

600 - VISITOR

You did not satisfy Subclause 600.211 of the Migration Regulations 1994, which reads that:

“The applicant genuinely intends to stay temporarily in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, having regard to:

(a)
whether the applicant has complied substantially with the conditions to  

which the last substantive visa, or any subsequent bridging visa, held by the applicant was subject; and

(b)
whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the

Subclass 600 visa would be subject; and

(c) any other relevant matter.”

Before a visa can be issued, applicants must demonstrate strong employment and personal ties which would demonstrate their incentive to abide by the conditions of that visa, and depart Australia at the end of their authorised temporary stay. I am not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence to demonstrate such ties.

Based on your application, I do not consider your stated employment circumstances to be strong evidence that you are a genuine visitor with a commitment to abide by the conditions of your visa and to depart Australia within visa validity.

Checks conducted by our office found inconsistencies between the information you provided in the application regarding your basic bona fides and the information obtained by our checks. During our telephone interview you were asked several questions regarding your intended travel and your current personal circumstances. Your responses to these questions are in contrary to your stated information in the application, which raise concerns regarding your stated bona fides and cast doubt over the genuine nature of your intentions in Australia.  As a result of the above, I am not satisfied that your stated intention to visit Australia is genuine.

Decision

As you do not meet one or more clauses in Schedule 2 of the Regulations, I find that you do not meet the criteria for the grant of a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa.

Therefore, I refuse your application for a VISITOR (Class FA) VISITOR (Subclass 600) visa lodged at Guangzhou.

Carmen

Visa Officer

Position Number: 60026728

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

21 April 2016

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)]

超级版主

帖子
2016-4-21 17:04 |只看该作者

FIONA120 发表于 2016-4-21 16:09
21 April 2016   Ms Na LUOBuilding 1 Unit 302 213 West Qingyun Peari Distict QingyunpuNanchangJiangxi ...

对你的工作质疑。审核调查情况和你提供的材料不符合。电调对你行程和你的个人情况有问到一些问题,回答和材料有不符合的地方。。。

中级会员

帖子
2016-4-21 18:31 |只看该作者

马上是没问题的。
我朋友第一次是找别人开的在职证明。
第二次痛定思痛,马上向公司申请在职证明。
最后无电话调查通过。
今天通过的。

太开心

超级版主

帖子
2016-4-22 11:40 |只看该作者

DAISY99VISA 发表于 2016-4-21 18:31
马上是没问题的。
我朋友第一次是找别人开的在职证明。
第二次痛定思痛,马上向公司申请在职证明。

初级会员

帖子
2016-4-22 13:33 |只看该作者

小丸子 发表于 2016-4-21 17:04
对你的工作质疑。审核调查情况和你提供的材料不符合。电调对你行程和你的个人情况有问到一些问题,回答和 ...

亲爱的小丸子,工作质疑是不相信我在那里公司么?当时接到电调的时候先打的我公司座机,在打我个人手机 而且我提交的材料里提供了在职证明,准假信,以及单位营业执照复印件,还有在单位门口和所有同事的合影呢?另外问到了我祖籍的问题,我户口上的出生地和我真实的出生地不一样,但是我对这一情况不了解【事后问过妈妈】所以当时回答说的是我现在所在的城市就是我的出生地。是不死这样就引起怀疑了?之前准备材料的时候我按照论坛攻略 所以能想到的资料都准备了 现在如果需要二签 还该准备些什么资料呢?

初级会员

帖子
2016-4-22 13:34 |只看该作者

DAISY99VISA 发表于 2016-4-21 18:31
马上是没问题的。
我朋友第一次是找别人开的在职证明。
第二次痛定思痛,马上向公司申请在职证明。

你朋友真幸运!

我这种情况该怎么办呢?

超级版主

帖子
2016-4-22 15:21 |只看该作者

FIONA120 发表于 2016-4-22 13:33
亲爱的小丸子,工作质疑是不相信我在那里公司么?当时接到电调的时候先打的我公司座机,在打我个人手机  ...

你都准备了哪些材料?工作时间多久?
再签的话,必须就签证官有疑虑的地方做出解释,提供相应材料。材料尽可能充分。

初级会员

帖子
2016-5-7 10:28 |只看该作者

小丸子 发表于 2016-4-22 15:21
你都准备了哪些材料?工作时间多久?
再签的话,必须就签证官有疑虑的地方做出解释,提供相应材料。材料 ...

准备的材料有;除基本资料外另提供一套和母亲共有房产一套,在职证明【中英文】给签证官的信【中英文】行程计划【中英文】银行工资卡及平常消费卡各一张半年流水,一份4万银行冻结证明,母亲名下房产一套,母亲商铺一套,以及我平常出去旅行的照片,家人合影,恋人合影。工作3年,电调时;问了在哪里打的流水什么时候打的,都如实回答了。问及出生地,就是在这个环节出错了,我出生后2岁前户口还没有牵来现在的居住地,我自出生就一直在现在生活的城市,所以问的时候我就回答祖籍是现在所在,可户口上写的不是。所以我感觉是这样拒签了,另外和我一起同行的同事,在接到电调的时候,对方一开口就说你在公司吗?怎么这么安静,是否可以打公司电话?同事说可以,结果因为紧张一时报错了号码【平日客户联系都是打手机】一签我们已经尽可能把资料提供的详细,所以二千不知道该提供什么了?请丸子大人给建议,跪谢了。另我们在申请澳签的同时也申请了新西兰,目前新西兰已经出签2年多次。

超级版主

帖子
2016-5-7 17:28 |只看该作者

FIONA120 发表于 2016-5-7 10:28
准备的材料有;除基本资料外另提供一套和母亲共有房产一套,在职证明【中英文】给签证官的信【中英文】行 ...

澳洲感觉比新西兰卡的严了。。
工资是每月固定打入的么?你们公司规模怎么样?电调回答和材料不符合的地方,再申请,做出解释是必要的。